The team at Gay.com have curated a list of some of our favorite products and services. We think that you'll love them too and hope that they will make your life easier, healthier, and more fashionable. Keep an eye on this page for updates and special deals!
Top Gay Lifestyle Products Ranked by Gay.com
GiltTry Gilt »
Gilt is an innovative online shopping destination offering its members special access to the most inspiring merchandise and experiences every day, at insider prices up to 70% off retail. Become a member and find something new every day for women, men, kids and home as well as exclusive local services and experiences and luxury travel.
GILT'S WEDDING EVENT: ENDS APRIL 2ND!
Welcome the season of romance with a stylish lineup fit for every ceremony under the sun.
- A FORMAL AFFAIR: Super dapper looks for men that just might upstage the groom.
- BELLE(S) OF THE BALL: Women, get even more gorgeous in a gown that'll make her wish you'd been her bridesmaid.
- WEDDING REGISTRY FAVORITES: Perfect gifts that'll make the happy couple's place look great.
- EDITORS' TIPS: What it takes to be every couple's favorite attendee.
HelloFreshTry HelloFresh »
HelloFresh offers meal-kits including ingredients from local suppliers and step-by-step recipes by their in-house culinary teams. They're on a mission to make it easy for you to eat tasty, nutritious meals from scratch at home whether you're a seasoned cook short on time or a beginner who learning. They offer 3 different box options, Classic Box, Veggie Box, and a Family Box (for families of 4 which will feed 2 adults and 2 children). In 2015 they also brought British celebrity chef Jamie Oliver in on a partnership and he helps the HelloFresh team create healthy recipes that are simple to cook and easy to perfect.
- You'll cook amazing meals from scratch. No more greasy take-out (well, mabye still once a month)
- They send the highest quality produce from local suppliers, no more processed food.
- Get $50 to spend meaning $25 discount on both your first and second box, plus receive free shipping.
- Boxes are packed with sustainable insulation materials, in a 100% recyclable box, keeping your food fresh and cool up to 24 hours.
- No minimum subscription period required.
- Costs $9.99 per meal per person (2-4 persons)
2(X)ISTTry 2(X)IST »
2(X)IST is an American luxury fashion label that makes men's underwear, swimwear, socks, and watches. 2(X)IST, a leader in design and innovation, has established a namesake synonymous with superior fit, fashion and performance functionality. They are dedicated to a lifestyle that speaks to those who live confidently in their everyday life – the man and woman who push boundaries and exceed expectations.
- Brand has expanded into active, swim, accessories, and most recently women’s.
- Free Shipping on orders $50+ & FREE RETURNS
- They developed the Original Contour Pouch. Designed to support the condiment man on the move and it revolutionized men’s’ underwear and made a basic, an essential.
- All pieces baring the 2(X)IST logo are created with one thought in mind: What is this product’s reason to exist?
24 Hour FitnessTry 24 Hour Fitness »
24 Hour Fitness began in 1983 as one-club operation and has now grown into being the world’s largest (by memberships) private owned and operated fitness center chain, and third in number of clubs behind Gold’s and Fitness First. 24 Hour Fitness has over 4 million members across the globe and They recognize that every person has their own set of goals and their own unique perspective of what a fitness center means to them. Some members want to shed a few extra pounds and some members simply want to get healthier. They pride on making clubs affordable and accessible to people of all abilities and fitness levels because they believe there is an athlete in all of us.
- more than 420 clubs in 18 states.
- Flexible Payment Options
- Offers classes like Zumba, to Mind & Body, Dance, Aqua Classes, and many more.
- Personal Trainers
- One of the developers of The Biggest Loser.
Balance by BistroMDTry Balance by BistroMD »
Balance by BistroMD - Chef-Prepared and Meals Delivered with Healthy Meals from Just $5.95. They handle all of the nutrition, shopping, and planning. You just heat & enjoy. Their team of chefs and team of dietitians plan each meal with the right balance of macronutrients to help give you energy for whatever the day brings.
- No cooking
- No Minimum
- No Memberships
- Weight Loss: Balance nutrition for weight loss.
- Healthy Eating: Eat well without struggle or effort
- Specialty Diets: Gluten Free, Diabetic, Low Carb & Low Sodium.
- Each healthy meal can be heated in less than 6 minutes!
Andrew ChristianTry Andrew Christian »
Andrew Christian is an American men's underwear, swimwear, and sportswear manufacturer named after its founder and head-fashion designer Andrew Christian. The brand is arguably best known for its underwear, which include street, sport and fashion lines Their underwear contains eco-friendly features, including bamboo fiber and organic cotton. Their products use more than 80 percent of U.S. raw materials and manufactures all of its fashionable and durable men's garments in the states.
- Products are made with 80% U.S. raw materials
- All products are made in the USA.
- Heavily targets the gay community, with the brand operating gay-themed websites & hosting club events.
STDCheck.comTry STDCheck.com »
ProFlowersTry ProFlowers »
ProFlowers and ProPlants will make any day extra special with our fresh, high quality, hand-selected flowers, plants and gourmet gifts. We promise to deliver your gift on-time and guarantee our flowers to stay fresh for at least 7-days. Send the perfect fresh gift to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and any special occasion.