*** First thing first: If you don't have a semi-decent profile done, do not expect me to respond. What's fair is fair; if I did mine, you should do yours. Not to be mean or anything; laziness or being 'secretive' is just not attractive. ***
- Put something in your "About me." If you don't know anything about yourself, how can someone know anything about you? I don't respond to anyone who has nothing in his profile. If you are even too lazy to check those options, I'll definitely be too lazy to respond to your message.
- Use proper English. Last time I checked, thuggish was not a language. Punctuation keys on your keyboard are there for a reason; use them. Welcome to America!
- My sense of humor could be dry and or dark at times. If you don't get it or if you find it offensive, please let me know. It's quite OK; no one is perfect.
- I like my chicken meat dark and my man meat white. Just throw it out there.
- I am here to make friends. Anything beyond friendship would be awesome but I am not holding my breath and not giving it up either.
- Show me your personality and I'll show you mine. I am not interested in your penis or brown eye. If you are so proud of them that you can't wait to show them off, more power to you but take them elsewhere; who knows where they have been...
- Be very understanding that we, more than likely, are from different cultural and or religious backgrounds. Do not be so ignorant that you think yours is better. The jury is still out. I don't have time for that debate.
- Like the Army said in their TV ad "Be all you can be" but be true and honest as well. It's fairly easy and common to pretend someone you are not in the cyber space. But when the computer is turned off, the truth will come out.
Ask me about:
Do NOT ask me:
-about things that are already stated in this profile. They are there for a reason...
-about any personal questions. I don't know you that well yet to share.
-to "tell me about yourself".. If you REALLY want to know about me, reading my "About me" section above will be a VERY good start.
Don't be a cyber space size-queen. In this time and age, seeing in person is believing. Internet measurement means as much as fart. Don't get excited about some random numbers thrown in the cyber space.
-"what are you up to?"
Usually I am up to 5' 8" if not in my tall-people shoes.
If I tell you, you will have to sit on it.
-"what are you looking for?"
Did I lose something?
-"do you have any more pictures?"
I do. But if I wanted to share, you would have seen them already.
-to cyber sex with you.
If I don't get to touch and feel it, I won't get excited. If it's not win-win, why bother?
-to "show your cock."
I have many cock pictures on Google; just type in 'male chicken' in the image search box. Pick one you like the most.
Kinds of guys I'm looking for:
- Gay ones. Not straight, not bisexuals, 100% Gays. I don't mind if you are in the closet. There is, however, only this much room for development in ANY closet. "Those Who Mind Don’t Matter, and Those Who Matter Don’t Mind." If you can't even be with yourself, no one can be with you. Just saying.
- Singles. If you are in an open relationship and are out and about finding a playmate, more power to you but count me out. I am not that kind of multi-tasker.
- Be in good shape or health. I am not talking about being a fitness model or an underwear model. I suspect there are many who'd think Jabba the Hutt is attractive.