"There's a hell of a universe next door. Let's go." - e.e. cummings
- Jeans and T-shirt kinda guy. Midwestern sensibilities. I try to keep it real.
- Completely secure in my masculinity. Just be yourself and you'll do fine.
- Generally considerate of others and honest. Probably frank to a fault.
- I am my own man. That threatens some people. If you're controlling, needy or excessively insecure, you'll want to look elsewhere.
- I cannot stand funny people. So no making me laugh.
- Labels, attitude and drama bore the crap out of me.
- If you're not local, flirting with me seems pretty pointless, but you never know. Friendly chat is always welcome.
- For what it's worth: I'm a Leo. I'm told it fits.
- I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I'm open to possibilities.
Peace, sunshine and lollipops!
Ask me about:
Kinds of guys I'm looking for:
I don't have a type, I just know it when it's there. Have a face pic and a personality. I don't care about your car or the size of your cock.
I used to love romping with my pitbull, Oliver. (He passed away recently.) I enjoy bike rides and long walks. Museums, art galleries, concerts...I like getting out and exploring. Dressed up or down, I'm cool. I dig hidden gems and hole-in-the-wall joints. But I'm just as comfortable at home--prepare a nice meal together, play some music, pop in a movie...all good. I appreciate quiet time, alone and with company. I enjoy reading and I'm always looking for recommendations. Comic books and graphic novels, as well. I'm not an S/M devotee, but lately I've become intrigued by the psychology of control and surrender in eroticism. I'm really digging the yoga (beginner) and I meditate every day.