"There's a hell of a good universe next door. Let's go." - e. e. cummings
- Jeans and T-shirt kinda guy here. Laid back. Unpretentious. I try to keep it real.
- Completely secure in my masculinity. I don't throw like a girl, but I have nothing to prove to anyone. Just be yourself and you'll do fine.
- Generally considerate and honest. Probably frank to a fault.
- I try to keep a pretty open mind and prefer not to judge; sometimes my convictions get in my way.
- If you're needy, clingy, codependent, or actively searching for a soulmate or someone to make you feel whole, I promise you I am NOT the guy.
- If you're not local, flirting with me seems pretty pointless, but you never know and friendly chat is always welcome.
- For what it's worth: I'm a Leo. I'm told it fits.
- I'm looking for enlightenment and spiritual fulfillment (not necessarily in this forum, of course). Surely there must be more to life than what we've been conditioned to desire. I'm nowhere near the destination, but it's a nice ride.
- Lastly, I love and admire animals (especially dogs). They're totally authentic souls, incapable of malice and they love freely, without reservation or agenda. We could learn a lot from them. Please donate to ASPCA.
Peace, sunshine and lollipops!
Ask me about:
Kinds of guys I'm looking for:
There is beauty in each of us. I don't have a type, I just know what I like when it's in my face. Creativity, emotional maturity, confidence, humility and having a passion tend to turn me on. A sense of humor goes a long way with me, as I am utterly humorless. Kindness and decency are a must. Vapid and/or shallow people turn me off. I don't care about your car or the size of your cock.
I love romping with my pitbull, Oliver. Bike rides and long walks, too. Museums, art galleries, concerts...I like getting out and exploring. I dig hidden gems and hole-in-the-wall joints.
I enjoy reading and I'm always looking for recommendations. Comic books and graphic novels, as well.
I'm not an S/M devotee, but lately I've become intrigued by the psychology of control and surrender in eroticism.
I'm really digging the yoga (beginner) and I meditate every day.