"There's a hell of a good universe next door. Let's go." - e. e. cummings
*I took the time to write this for you. Please bother to read it before chatting me up. Thanks!
- Jeans and T-shirt kinda guy here. Laid back. Unpretentious. I try to keep it real.
- Completely secure in my masculinity. I don't throw like a girl, but I have nothing to prove to anyone. Just be yourself and you'll do fine.
- Generally considerate and honest. Probably frank to a fault.
- I don't have a "scene". Tickets to Freakeasy or hunker down with pizza and a movie? Both work. Depends on my mood.
- I keep a pretty open mind and prefer not to judge; sometimes my convictions get in my way.
- I am not looking for a committed relationship right now, nor am I here for a quick hookup.
- If you're needy, clingy, codependent, actively searching for a soulmate or someone to make you feel whole, I promise you I am NOT the guy.
- If you're not local, flirting with me is pretty pointless.
- For what it's worth: I'm a Leo and I have an animal totem (the dragonfly).
- I plan to get a tattoo. If you know a talented artist, I'd appreciate a referral.
- I don't drink, but you're welcome to.
- I smoke and I'm not pretending to quit right now.
Peace, sunshine and lollipops!
Ask me about:
If your questions have not been answered, just ask me.
Kinds of guys I'm looking for:
There is beauty in each of us. I don't have a type, I just know what I like when it's in my face. Generally into guys around my age but you never know. Bad boys with good hearts are sexy. Creativity, emotional maturity, confidence, modesty, humility and having a passion tend to turn me on. Kindness and decency are a must. Vapid and/or shallow people turn me off. I don't care about your car or the size of your cock.
I love a ferocious romp with my pitbull, Oliver. Bike rides, too. Museums, art galleries, concerts...I like getting out and exploring. I dig hidden gems and hole-in-the-wall joints.
I enjoy reading and I'm always looking for recommendations.
I have no S/M experience, but of late I'm intrigued by the psychology of control and surrender.
I'm getting into yoga (beginner) and I meditate every day.