* I'm a software engineer in Redmond -- but then again, who isn't?
* I like reading and I like films; I like talking to myself and I like to teach; I like math and computer science (seriously!); I like the rains; and I like boys. (Sorry, mom.)
* I don't drink but I'll gladly accompany you to a bar. Or more gladly, to that roadside stall that sells excellent tea. Don't worry, I'll pay. You can get the biscuits. Dip-Dip.
* My real name sounds nothing like the alias I've picked here. <br> *And finally: God Bless the Internet; Praise be Upon Porn. Tally ho!
Ask me about:
Why do I steal candy from kids? Or food from homeless people? Why are my feet so big? Why am I hitting you over the head with an empty can? Why is there no world peace?
Kinds of guys I'm looking for:
It helps if you're out to at least some of your friends/family, or intend to come out to them eventually. It's tedious to talk to people who're constantly looking over their shoulders, afraid they'd be discovered.
* Books; Gilead; The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy; Lord of the flies (which has nothing to do with the next item on this list); The Lord of the Rings; His Dark Materials; All of Orwell; The Life of Pi; Breakfast at Tiffany's; The Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, 100 years of solitude. Esther Duflo/Abhijit Banerjee (and their ilk) float my boat too.
* Films: Children of Men, Dr.Strangelove; Amelie, The Lives of Others, Motorcycle Diaries, Summer Hours, Before Sunrise & Sunset, There will be blood, Beautiful Thing. Of the films released this year I thought 'The kids are alright' was particularly good.
* TV: The Office; Blackadder; 30 Rock; Extras; Arrested Development; Malcolm in the middle, Whose Line is it Anyway; Modern Family; Seinfeld; Ducktales; (and I'm not ashamed to admit) Doraemon and Shin Chan :D