1. Finally a Lana Del Rey song that doesn’t sound like Sylvia Plath’s theme song.
2. Nigella Lawson: Public Enemy Number 1.
3. It’s the end of an era: David Letterman’s retiring.
4. Note to James Franco: When you’re trying to hook up with a teenager, maybe don’t do it on Instagram.
5. The world’s first lesbian-only cemetery is opening in Berlin.
6. Anderson Cooper went on the Howard Stern Show and discussed, among other things, Ronan Farrow, when he knew that he was gay, Lena Dunham, and Andy Cohen.