Photo: From the Calendario Romano
1. Just days after Pope Francis warned of a "homosexual lobby" within the Vatican, the Italian website Gloria.TV reveals that there is a website that acts as both forum and dating site for gay and "homosensitive priests." Sadly, it does not appear that any of the Catholic Priests who appeared in the sexy calendar The Calendario Romano, released last year.
2. Religion News Service has a pretty good profile of DC-based gay Imam Dayaiee Abdullah, perhaps the only openly gay imam in the world.
3. Asked about Employment Non-Discrimination legislation for LGBT people, Republican Louie Gohmert of Texas said gays should just stay in the closet. He told ThinkProgress, "Who wants to go talking about sexual orientation when they’re working? Good grief." Well, we do, for starters.
4. Snooki really hopes her son grows up to be gay.
5. In celebration of LGBT pride, the British Museum has done something awesome in celebration of LGBT pride: they've organized a book and audio tour highlighting the hidden and sometimes not-so-hidden gay histories in their collection. For example, a sculpture of classical beauty Antinous comes with the note that Roman Emperor Hadrian, his lover, "Cried like a woman at his death"
6. Finally, the trailer for the new Justin Edgar's "anti-teen movie" movie We Are The Freaks.