While we've mostly felt teased by Britney Spears as of late, we recently found out her new single "Work Bitch" is on its way. According to Billboard, the song "will make its premiere on iHeartRadio on Monday (Sept. 16) at 6:00 pm ET, and will hit iTunes six hours and one minute later. It may (or may not) (but probably) be the first single from Spears' eighth album." Spears also revealed the five co-writers who collaborated on "Work Bitch" via Instagram and then she tweeted the single's glamerous cover.
While we wait for the September 16th release (t-minus three days), we saw VH1 traced 10 surprising (and now successful) artists who once sang back up for Britney Spears. The list ranges from Bonnie McKee to Justin Timberlake to Ke$ha, Robyn, Katy Perry, and others. We're loving these superstar collaborations. You may be surprised.
Check out the VH1 post here for a more detailed account of these back up singer partnerships and refresh your Britney obsession with the music videos below — all in preperation for "Work Bitch" on Monday, of course.
1. Bonnie McKee, "Ooh La La"
2. Justin Timberlake, "What It's Like To Be Me"
3. Katy Perry, "Ooh La La" (See #1)
4. Keri Hilson, "Break The Ice" and "Gimme More"
5. Ke$ha, "Lace and Leather"
6. LMFAO, "Lucky"
7. Miike Snow, "Piece of Me"
8. R. Kelly, "Outrageous"
9. Robyn, "Piece of Me" (See #7)
10. Sabi, "(Drop Dead) Beautiful"