1. Anjelica Huston, Martin Sheen, Carol Burnett, and Candice Bergen will be a part of the Broadway revival of A.R. Gurney's Love Letters. (The Hollywood Reporter)
2. Cosmopolitan decided to break away slightly from their normal routine and tried offering lesbians some advice for how to keep it exciting in the bedroom. (After Ellen)
3. Here’s a list of the celebrity cameos in Sharknado 2: The Second One, and whether they live or die. Spoilers obviously. (Vulture)
4. Chris Pratt dished about the Parks and Recreation final season and dropped a pretty big hint about what we can expect in the final episode. (Entertainment Weekly)
5. A Utah man was fired from his language center job after blogging about homophones, with the explanation that people at the rudimentary English level they teach could think the grammatical concept has something to do with gay sex. (Huffington Post)
6. Sinéad O’Connor is back with the video for “Take Me to Church” off her new album, I’m Not Bossy, I’m the Boss.