Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

Sign up now for FREE!

Agacio Promises to Keep Your Junk Happy

By The Underwear Expert

A new underwear brand, Agacio, launched with a promise: this is underwear "designed by men... for men." Combining comfortable fabric with a perfect pouch, the brand has taken to classic focuses of underwear design and brough them together under a unified vision. We had a chat with the man behind Agacio, Joel Gandara, who explained the vision behind his brand. Check out an exceprt from the interview below, then head over to The Underwear Expert for the rest of the conversation. 

UE: So let’s talk about Agacio! Is that how you say it? Is it AgaCHIO or AgaSSIO?

Agacio: It’s AgaSSIO. It’s a Greek word that means “good.” That’s our intention. It’s a very good underwear. Everything’s been done in underwear, but it’s a perfect combination of a couple of things. We use modal. That’s the majority of the product – 96% of it. The other 4% is spandex. The fabric is incredibly soft and you can barely feel it on.

And the cut is just right. Whether it be in the jockstrap, the boxer, the thong, a brief or in the future items that we’ll release later, the fit of the pouch is just right. I’ve been wearing different pieces of Agacio for about a month and it’s the most comfortable underwear I’ve worn.

The other thing is that for a product that well made and of that high of quality, it’s probably the best price in the world.

UE: It’s a really good value?

Agacio: Yeah. The most expensive piece tops out at $24 and on the lower side it’s $17. As opposed to comparable products that might be out there that go from $24 to almost $30.

UE: It says on your Facebook page “designed by men… for men.” Could you talk about why that’s important to you?

Agacio: I’ve been wearing shirts that just aren’t right and I know I have an average build and an average size. You just wonder, “how is this supposed to work this way?”

This has happened to me a lot with underwear, too. I’ve worn over 2000 different [pairs of] underwear in my life because of the industry I’ve worked in for a decade. Often enough, you wear something that just doesn’t feel right. It leaves me thinking, “Who was trying this on? Who was designing it?”

That’s the difference with us. We actually design it, try it on and make corrections to make it just right.

For more information about this brand: Agacio

The Underwear Expert is the new men's underwear resource covering 200+ men’s underwear brands including Calvin Klein Underwear2(x)ist and more. Be sure to like us on Facebook!

LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

  • Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!
Sign Up Now!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

  • Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
member now!