Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

donaldm608's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic

Masters/Slaves

Started by: donaldm608 Created:
  • Joe.....
    very submissive here, looking for verbal dom to degrade and control me, want a dom to remake me into whatever he wants
  • BONDAGE_SLAVE
    Contact me sir
  • ted3129
    I'd love to own you
  • BONDAGE_SLAVE
    Contact me jaedale@kik
  • BONDAGE_SLAVE
    I so desparately need a master to command that i relocated immediately to beat to submission to totally control my every move n keep me hostage sir
  • BONDAGE_SLAVE
    Id relocate immediately when ever you commanded to be your 24x7 live in nigger slave cunt youd own, control, beat, use/abuse,rent out to large groups (10-15) for bill money regularly (multiple times daily weekly)...love to be bondaged for hrs i cook clean and id be very obedient sir master sir
  • hungslut
    any doms on here who have used a top?
  • BONDAGE_SLAVE
    Ill be your 24x7 live in lil nigger cunt slave bitch you could use/abuse knock round lil cumdump you could force to do all chores cook clean and whatever else youd want to force me to do sir...i love being bondage raped...you can even tightly bondage me dwn for hours to rent me out to large groups (10-15) of brutal tops for bill money sir ill even relocate to u @ no cost to you for u to be my pimp/master ....would love if youd force me to sign a lengthy contract to release all rights/ownership of me over to you sir master sir...not lookin for cyber, lookin for it for real sir.
  • kdrdfw
    sub looking for roleplay with bondage, domination, discipline, forced submission, sadism masochism, humiliation, hard physical abuse, sucking and fucking is the very last on the list
  • mustybouy1
    where are the slaves her show up for am a real and a hot master here looking to meet slave to command them
  • BONDAGE_SLAVE
    Ill be your 24x7 live in lil nigger cunt slave bitch you could use/abuse knock round lil cumdump you could force to do all chores cook clean and whatever else youd want to force me to do sir...i love being bondage raped...you can even tightly bondage me dwn for hours to rent me out to large groups (10-15) of brutal tops for bill money sir ill even relocate to u @ no cost to you for u to be my pimp/master ....would love if youd force me to sign a lengthy contract to release all rights/ownership of me over to you sir master sir...not lookin for cyber, lookin for it for real sir.
  • sissyboi23yo
    morning all
  • sissyboi23yo
    24 yo, slim smooth sissyboi
  • JasonTyler
    nice selection of bottom feeding cunt boys in here today
  • LeghornBen
    horny italian sub here for you to use and humiliate
  • intimidator33
    I guess no one is interested in real just play
  • intimidator33
    18 to 30 years old
  • intimidator33
    i'm looking for serious bottom boi ,no roleplay or cyber I want real im me if serious
  • jack_of_spades
    i am seriously interested in being sold into slavery to an Arab or Nigger either and individual or for a stable Sirs
  • intimidator33
    lets talk
  • richardmw1956
    Slave here, good morning
  • BONDAGE_SLAVE
    Yea sir i replied
  • treflip
    verbal bb bottom looking for dom agressive top men
  • tallboy31
    Heya
  • intimidator33
    bondage slave you get my message?
  • LeghornBen
    hello sirs
  • BONDAGE_SLAVE
    Ill be your 24x7 live in lil nigger cunt slave bitch you could use/abuse knock round lil cumdump you could force to do all chores cook clean and whatever else youd want to force me to do sir...i love being bondage raped...you can even tightly bondage me dwn for hours to rent me out to large groups (10-15) of brutal tops for bill money sir ill even relocate to u @ no cost to you for u to be my pimp/master ....would love if youd force me to sign a lengthy contract to release all rights/ownership of me over to you sir master sir...not lookin for cyber, lookin for it for real sir..
  • donaldm608
    Hi SIRs
  • BobDom
    Hello men & playthings
  • Victim420
    Dads into bondage? chains, cuffs, captivity, duct tape gags, Marlboro and weed bad boys… PVT me
  • richardmw1956
    Good morning, Slave here ready to serve
  • BONDAGE_SLAVE
    I been sent those fag jus leave me alone man fuk...go fuk wit someone else cuz im done playin childish games with u...get a life
  • niceguynlbk
    Bondage_slave, let's see those screen shots
  • bottomboy10390
    Any horny sissy or fem or bottom slave want a master hit me up
  • richardmw1956
    smoker Slave from Washington
  • Victim420
    Dads into bondage? chains, cuffs, captivity, duct tape gags, Marlboro and weed bad boys… PVT me
  • richardmw1956
    Good morning Masters
  • dumbasfukjock
    looking for a PIMP to lik pimp me out....any here now??
  • BONDAGE_SLAVE
    Ill be your 24x7 live in lil nigger cunt slave bitch you could use/abuse knock round lil cumdump you could force to do all chores cook clean and whatever else youd want to force me to do sir...i love being bondage raped...you can even tightly bondage me dwn for hours to rent me out to large groups (10-15) of brutal tops for bill money sir ill even relocate to u @ no cost to you for u to be my pimp/master ....would love if youd force me to sign a lengthy contract to release all rights/ownership of me over to you sir master sir...not lookin for cyber, lookin for it for real sir..
  • BONDAGE_SLAVE
    Ur telling lies cuz i hav screen shots u stupid fuk...im no longer entertainin a senile Alzheimer ugly fart e more have a great life cyber master lol

Active members in this topic

• TurnMeFem 45 / San Francisco, CA, US
    5' 9" / 165lbs
    TurnMeFem
  • Erzieher-CH 49 / Urtenen-Schönbühl, BE, CH
    5' 7" / 162lbs
    Erzieher-CH
  • tallboy31 41 / Brisbane, 04, AU
    6' 4" / 225lbs
    tallboy31
  • ewk 34 / Mankato, MN, US
    5' 11" / 230lbs
    ewk
  • sissyboi23yo 25 / Houston, TX, US
    5' 7" / 134lbs
    sissyboi23yo
  • YngrLvr4me 51 / Lakeville, NY, US
    5' 9" / 145lbs
    YngrLvr4me
  • usedalex 18 / Holyhead, Wales, GB
    5' 8" / 130lbs
    usedalex
  • hungslut 38 / Miami, FL, US
    6' / 225lbs
    hungslut
  • kdrdfw 48 / Lewisville, TX, US
    5' 10" / 205lbs
    kdrdfw
  • JasonTyler 45 / Oklahoma City, OK, US
    5' 11" / 225lbs
    JasonTyler
  • sleepyboy 56 / Winnsboro, SC, US
    5' 10" / 185lbs
    sleepyboy
  • Joe..... 45 / Madison, WI, US
    5' 10" / 200lbs
    Joe.....
  • mustybouy1 23 / Accra, 01, GH
    5' 7" / 95lbs
    mustybouy1
  • COHorneyguy 53 / Sterling, CO, US
    5' 11" / 180lbs
    COHorneyguy
  • regguy 44 / Naperville, IL, US
    5' 7" / 140lbs
    regguy
  • Devi85 29 / Manchester, I2, GB
    5' 8" / 154lbs
    Devi85
  • LeghornBen 28 / Pisa, 16, IT
    5' 8" / 160lbs
    LeghornBen
  • lukstark 29
    5' 11" / 164lbs
    lukstark
  • Victim420 18 / 89029, NV, US
    5' 6" / 155lbs
    Victim420
  • Dimitrius96 18 / Salt Lake City, UT, US
    5' 8" / 181lbs
    Dimitrius96
LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!