Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

mrspankee_in_la's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic
This topic has expired and is closed for comments

Spanking

Started by: mrspankee_in_la Created:
  • Blazzingfires
    Older/younger role anyone? IM me. No phone.
  • DadsBitch4LTR
    Someone said "DadsBitch4LTR Should B banned" only after the Town Hall Alpha Sigma Sacred Fraternity Style DOM DADDY one-liners "U Looking 4 LTR?" and "U R not a BOI." Then me ask "Do U think local Braodcasters Bring Us TRUTH and APPLE PIE when All Else FAILS 2 solve our PAIN?" and "Do U Think Hollywood is Biased when an Episode of "CRIMINAL MINDS" is called "family Affair" or NCIS episode called "BROTHERS IN ARMS." Then Mr. ANONYMOUS with that PHANTOM of the OPRAH WINFREY Mask that never Laughs, Cries, Loves, Hugs or Administers Good Sound BARE BOTTOM SPANKINGS 4 TEARS OF REMORSE and HEAVING SOBS writes "YOU ARE A FASCIST" while also having Empty Profile that expects 2 pass JUDGEMENT in CYBERSPACE like the ORIGINAL ZERO TOLERANCE of STONINGS 4 the INNOCENCE, Gays and Uttering Political Incorrectness on the Weekend Without CITY HALL PERMIT. I would also have to ACCEPT the JUSTIFICATIONS of other ANONYMOUS folks that R EQUAL OPPORTUNITY in wanting all Human Beans over the age of 29 to Vanish as Buckingham Palace explodes in slow motion in the movie "VENDETTA" while Tcahikowskys 1812 Overture Plays in the same Grand Style as when Russian Monarchy was Confronted by the MAJORITY COMMONERS in the Movie "Nicholas and Alexandira" even as I felt sad 4 the Monarchy in the Warm Fuzzy Family Values Sense 4 sure. jerrydoege123@yahoo.com
  • Blazzingfires
  • Nambe1969
  • DadsBitch4LTR
    TEARS of remorse and Heaving SOBS R best medication 4 Cleanisng the Soul without leading 2 Maniacal Side Effects in the Media. Me B RELOCATABLE SKINNY soft CHILDISH INFANTILE Scampy Bratty BeetchBoi with SPANKY COMPLEX and ROMANTIC ERA SYNDROME 4 CUDDLY Mature. I Know Exactly What I Deserve Bending Over Warm Loving Knee Immediately Without Delay 2 Squirm with Huggs and Squeezies after Good Sound Spanking and Paddling Discipline Long and Hard on Me Very TIght Bottomed Little Bouncing Seat of Very Naughty Scampy Bratty Bitchy Stuff with additional Bare Bottom Whipping and Strapping Punishment till BeetchBoi is rubbing Naughty Seat of Pants ANYTIME ANYPLACE even if am shy about the time and place 4 knowing exaxctly what I deserve 4 sures. BitchSlapping is not a case of Harraement 4 Sures. Friend sais I B Autistic and Bipolar but CRIME LAB Mason Shriner Straight Friend sais I B just fine as I B 4 Sures. jerrydoege123@yahoo.com
  • AZRYDER
    "Is anybody there?" Are you an interstellar traveler or, amazing on here I'll tell ya, sane person. HERE - U.S.A. Mountain Standard Time. Tune in.
  • blueskysailor
    Is there anybody there?
  • Blazzingfires
  • HotAss4UrCock
    hi guys. any1 here enjoy mild spanking on a nice firm bubble-butt?
  • alexmike
    hi
  • kiwi_neil
    Hi there
  • alexmike
    hi
  • bottomdiscrete
    damn, no one here?
  • bobby76x
    hi agian
  • bobby76x
    hi
  • bobby76x
    hi
  • chuckles39
    hi
  • DadsBitch4LTR
    "AMERICAN PROGRESS SYNDROME" is MENTAL DISEASE that put over 500 Indian Nations AT RISK of Cultural GENOCIDE and Medicated HOLOCAUST with the Medicine being WHISKEY, BIBLES and GUNS with Seasons Greetings from Washington Santa Clause COngratulating Presidents 4 being Blessed By the WASHINGTON GOD'S bestowing Red Carpet from Walmart and 7 Million Buck Vegtarian Cocktail Parties upon the Alpha Sigma Skull and Bones Sacred Fraternity Secret Handshake Societies at a QUALITY BALL ROOM near U. Who can B allowed to Exist on the Planet is exactly some of the Extremist stuff Shared at some of the Private Mens Meetings that take place in buildings referred to as "THE TOMB" or other Terms that Welcome the Few, the Proud, and the Special folks Chosen in their own Head 2 take the Planet by the Hand and administer GOod Sound State of the Union Verbal SPANKINGS Paddlings Whippings and Strappings where Prescription Drugs have 2 B STOPPED from being sold till Wall Street is rich and the World is having SERIOUS PERSONALITY SIDE EFFECTS not realizing that World War 3 takes place in the MINDS and Hearts now as opposed to ole fashioned Boots on the Ground that didn't brainwash nearly as effectively as the FREQUENT DRONE STRIKES now okay'd 4 Domestic Use along with Heavily Armed SOCIAL SERVICES TANKS and BARBED WIRE FEMA Concentration Camps 4 Dysfunctional FAMILY TRIBAL WARM FUZZY HUGGY SPANKY DOMESTIC ALPHA DADDY LEADERSHIP where INDIANS and WW2 HOLOCAUST were same GASSING and Persecution as FEMA CAMPS and SYRIAN warm Fuzzy Huggy SPANKY Family Tribal HOLOCAUST that so far leaves thousands dead with a lot of BABBLES taking place at Washington TOWER of the BABBLES - hehe. jerrydoege123@yahoo.com
  • seth55445
    U can tell me how to tie my balls and spank them!
  • spankingass
    Naughty boy here looking for a sir or master to make me spank my ass good over phone for being bad this week need my ass on fire and tore up good not into brutal or blood just a good hot long spanking on my ass real good hot selfspanker here love it all mild to wild to kinky and freaky ask me and I will tell you male here usa with pics ALSO CAN BE VERSATILE WITH THE RIGHT DUDE
  • superjack530
    there
  • superjack530
    hi
  • downtimet
    hi
  • made_in_calif1
    I'm just chatting
  • mrspankee_in_la
    Hiya
  • mrspankee_in_la
    Spankee here ready to play
LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!