Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

bemyarms's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic

Toronto - Realtimecitywide!

Started by: bemyarms Created:
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Single top, 26 years old living in Ontario Canada near Toronto. On this website to eventually meet someone and start a relationship. If anyone is interested please, check out my profile and message me if you like what you read/see thank you,
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This site USED to be the prime source to meet other gay new friends… But with this new change in format EVERYONE left this site… It's now a DESERTED site … You will be ALONE in the EMPTY rooms for many DAYS
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Brandon here, Top single gay guy, just trying to find my other half/soul mate/partner in crime. That is why I'm here on gay.com. Hey its better then alot of other sites. I have met some of nice people but they don't want commitment. Any-ways I live in Canada,Ontario right near Toronto. If you two are looking for the same thing please read my about me to learn a bit more about me, and message if your still interested, thank you !
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, here on gay.com to hopefuly find a partner. Someone who wants to start a relationship an share a life together. Have incrediable sex,Travel, Go to concerts an much more. If your interested please message me, Im 26 yearold Top, 5ft11 170Lbs, living in Ontario Canada near Toronto, Thank you!
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This site USED to be the prime source to meet other gay new friends and to enjoy friendly chats …. But with this new change in format EVERYONE left this site… Now it is a DESERTED site … You will be ALONE in the EMPTY rooms for many HOURS
  • biguyinTO
    total bttm in toronto if you'd like nsa head message me or add me to skype rick.m62
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This site USED to be the prime source to meet other gay new friends and to enjoy friendly chats …. But with this new change in format EVERYONE left this site… Now it is a DESERTED site … You will be ALONE in the EMPTY rooms for many HOURS
  • randomname81
    hello toronto!
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, Brandon here, Single Top 26 yearold 5ft11 165lbs living in Ontario Canada. On this website to hopefully find a single bottom who wants to start a relationship long term. Sick of going on dates and relationships that last only a few years. I want something more serious. I dont have a type I look for, Also age is just a number. Though I have always dated younge, I have been always attracted to older. So please if you share similar interests, read/look at my profile an message me, if interested, thank you !
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, Just me Brandon again, Top single 26 yearold 5ft11 170lbs, On gay.com to hopefully find someone who wants to start a relationship, If you do please check my profile an pictures out an send me a message, who knows you maybe be the guy who gets me to delette this profile, , thank you !
  • BrandonS
    so bored blahhhh, just a small note, any single bottoms who are looking for a long term relationship hit me up ,
  • Albert31
    hello everyone
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, Top 26 yearold male here, living in Ontario Canada, On gay.com to hopefully find someone I can start a monogamous long term relationship with. If anyone is interested please check out my profile/pictures then message me, thank you,
  • cuteguyhungcut
    bottom/vers in Hamilton here looking for under 35
  • biguyinTO
    total bottom in toronto. If you're looking for nsa head, Skype me @ rick.m62
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    ADVICE or side income if u need let meknow email or leave u contacgts i have business 2 minutes ago LOVE-TO-MEET w.pinkdigest.com w.youthdigest.com w.carbuddiesclub .com my own check promote ok kisses more to come 2 minutes ago LOVE-TO-MEET SOCIAL SIDE go to U TUBE TYPE HOLLY BOLLY DANCE New dance/fashion trend for new song No 1 now on U tube check learn promote ok baby kissssssssssssssss about a minute ago i am real no games come when u can about a minute ago LOVE-TO-MEET FACEBOOK ADD ME TYRREL IGNATIUS OK 5 minutes ago LOVE-TO-MEET life is more than sex so keep in touch baby read all need advice or income too 5 minutes ago LOVE-TO-MEET if u want relocate also open u look v nice 3 minutes ago LOVE-TO-MEET since u c 6 minutes ago LOVE-TO-MEET email excluse@rogers.comname Iggie and cell text 437 345 0688 stay in touch 5 minutes ago kisses hard find classy SONS LIKE U HERE 5 minutes ago
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    OR EMAIL EXCLUSE@ROGERS.COM email tonite fly text cell 437 345 0688 feel free local number
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    fHI TORONTO OPEN FWB OR SEX PVT
  • str82trybi
    totally agree Randy
  • Randy42-DT
    A few years back this site was number ONE for it's chat room and meeting up with local guys for hook ups. This new chat format is lacking tremendously and is garbage in comparison to the old one.
  • pretty_boy18
    Top need a bottom in
  • PlatinumMuscle
    Any Toronto guys into muscle?
  • MANLOVER5000
    it was very easy to find hot top guys here before the site change who want to meet and fuck a good hot bottom
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site did everyone go to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here daily, but now its always EMPTY for many DAYS.... No one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • BrandonS
    Hey Guy's, Gay Top 26 yearold 5ft11 165lbs living near Toronto Ontario Canada, Here trying to find someone who has the same interest's and may want to share our lives together and start a relationship. I have pictures on my profile, and wrote a bit about me, if you like what you see and read instant message me please <3!
  • biguyinTO
    Total bottom in Toronto looking for a top. Skype id rick.m62
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, 26 yearold top guy here, 5 ft 160LBS. Living in Ontario Canada. On Gay.com to hopefully find my partner in crime for life. Someone to start a life/relationship together. Have alot of fun and have some amazing adventures together an more. So if you are here also an are looking for something similar please, read my profile check out my pictures and if I'm goodlooking/interesting enough, please, instant message me, cheers !
  • BrandonS
    BrandonS Hey guys, Top 26 year old gay male living near Toronto Ontario in Canada. Been trying to find any guys that want the same thing as I, and thats a relationship. So if you are interested please instant message me. So we can chat, I love traveling, Being active amoung other things.
  • biguyinTO
    Anyone in toronto looking for nsa head my shype id is rick.m62
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, 26 yearold Top, 5 ft 11 160Lbs, living in Ontario Canada. On gay.com to hopefully find someone who wants to start a relationship/life together. If you think or are maybe you are looking for the same thing, please check my profile out an message me.
  • jay_11001
    looking to fuck and get fuck hard
  • jay_11001
    hey
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, Top 26 gay male here, living near Toronto Ontario Canada. Here on gay.com hopefully to find someone who wants a relationship. So if you too are looking for a relationship please, check my profile & pictures out an instant message me.
  • CuriosoenTO
    Wow, this chat has seriously changed... it use to be THE site of sites to meet people... I've met three fuck buddies through here!
  • crops
    Daddy type in Hamilton. Looking for LTR. Teacher, traveller, funny and quiet. Got a thing for desi
  • markto
    looking to travel now..28, 5'8" 140#..brm eyes/blk hr..gym toned..swimmers built..top..let's have fun..msg me
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, Top 26 year old gay male living near Toronto Ontario in Canada. Been trying to find any guys that want the same thing as I, and thats a relationship. So if you are interested please instant message me. So we can chat, I love traveling, Being active amoung other things.
  • BrandonS
    trying to find the real thing
  • BrandonS
    grindr I assume though Im not looking to have a radnom fuck everynight
  • blackdragon85
    I'm also wondering which site did everyone start going to when they left gay.com?
LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!