Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

bemyarms's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic

Toronto - Realtimecitywide!

Started by: bemyarms Created:
  • BrandonS
    Single Top Gay 27 Male, Living in Southern Ontario, On the lookout for someone who wants to start a relationship together. If interested please check out my profile, If you like what you see/read then of course instant message me so we can start chatting !
  • BrandonS
    no one wants to settle down an thank you
  • discretbramptn
    Hi Brandon, I am surprise no one has grab you up yet:) you are sso cute dude
  • discretbramptn
    hey any Mississauga or Brampton in shape discreet guys around?
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top Gay Single 27 Male here, Living in Southern Ontario Canada. Trying my luck on this website in hopes that I will be able to find someone to establish a connection with an start a relationship together. If anyone is interested please read/look at my profile first and if you are still interested I'm just an instant message away. Hopefully we chat soon, and who knows maybe Ill finally be off this website.
  • BrandonS
    Top 27 Male,Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for other guys who also are looking to make a connection and start a relationship, settle down. If anyone is interested please check out my profile before instant messaging. Looking forward to chatting, talk to you soon,
  • hersh7779
    room looks empty....what is a newbie to do
  • BrandonS
    27 Top M living in Ontario Canada, looking for other guys who are also looking to settle down with a partner and start a relationship. If anyone is looking for this type of relationship, Please check out my profile take a quick read/look and if Im your type instant message me. Chat soon hopefully, !
  • martinsark16
    Bottom looking for that right person for a true relationship . I do at times like to wear pantyhose hope not a bother one may like to see me in it. Thanks.. Hope to hear
  • BrandonS
    Top Gay 27 M Ontario Canada, On the lookout for a bottom who is also on the lookout for a partner/relationship. If you are interested, Please check out my profile take a look/read an if you like what you see/read instant message me! talk to you soon,
  • iwuvcookies
    empty room?
  • BrandonS
    Top 27 Male, living in Ontario Canada, Made this account in hopes to maybe find someone else who is also looking to settle down an start a relationship. If that maybe you please before messaging check/read my profile, and if you like what you see/read instant message me and I shall reply back asap. Talk to you soon, B !
  • Danniboy2
    Any older Dom tops in Toronto want to play Pvt me
  • BrandonS
    Top 27 M, Living in Ontario Canada, Trying to find any guys that are bottoms and are also looking to start a relationship. Before messaging please read/look at my profile. If you like what you read/see then instant message me and maybe just maybe we can meet and I can get rid of this profile.
  • bihardbig1
    5'9 145 8.5 thick cut cock, bi white discreet. TORONTO? hookup?
  • BrandonS
    Single Top 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, Seeing if there are any guys who are ready and looking to start a relationship. I am a top so it would be nice if they where a bottom. If you are interested please read and check out my profile before messaging, If you like what you see then Instant Message me, I will reply as soon as possible, thank you!
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This site USED to be the place to meet other gay friends… But with this terrible change in format, EVERYONE left this site… It's now a DESERTED site… The rooms are EMPTY for many DAYS!!
  • BrandonS
    Total Top 27 Male , Living in Ontario Canada. Looking for someone who wants the same things as I in life, A big one of these things is to start a relationship and have lots of fun together. If you too are looking for the same, Before messaging check out my profile read/look a bit then if you like what you see/read message me and I shall reply back ASAP. talk to you soon, !
  • taboolover
    hi
  • MarcSpinoza
    Muscular male in Mississauga looking for petite men who enjoy giving NSA head.
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Hope everyone is doing great. Top 27 Male, living in Ontario Canada. Joined this website in hopes that id be able to find a bottom to make a connection with and start a relationship with. Before instant messaging me please check out my profile and if you like what you read/see then instant message. Hopefully we chat soon, -B !
  • biguyinTO
    anyone in the gta looking for nasa head, Skype id is rick.m62
  • BrandonS
    Hey everybody, Hope everyone is having a swell and good evening/afternoon/morning where ever you all are. Top Single 27 Male here living in Ontario Canada. Joined this website in hopes id be able to find someone to make a connection with an presumably start a relationship together. If anyone is interested please check out my profile and if you like what you see/read Instant Message me, I shall reply asap, thank you ! -B !
  • BrandonS
    Single Gay Total Top 27 Male, Trying to look for a single bottom who is ready to settle down an start a relationship. If anyone here is interested please check out my profile an if you like what you read/see instant message me on here then maybe meet. -B !
  • Beautt0m
    ?
  • BrandonS
    Single Top Gay 27 Male, On the lookout for a bottom who is also ready to start a relationship. If that maybe you, check out my profile/images and message me if interested. Ill be waiting and looking forward to chatting an getting to know you. -B!
  • trixiesissy
    crossdressing sissy looking for playmates
  • BrandonS
    Single Gay 27 Strictly Top Only, Trying to find a total bottom to start a meaningful relationship with. Please check out my profile/pictures if you are interested and message me if you are also looking for something similar. Looking forward to chatting with you -B !
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This site USED to be the place to meet other gay friends… But with this terrible change in format, EVERYONE left this site… It's now a DESERTED site… The rooms are EMPTY for many DAYS!!
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Single 27 Top, Living in Ontario Canada. On the lookout for a total bottom who is also looking for a partner/relationship. If interested my explains alot of what I am looking for and if you are still interested and my pictures dont scare you message me, and I shall reply back asap.looking forward to chatting, -B !
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Single Top 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada. Joined Gay.com in hopes to find someone I can connect with and start a relationship with. If anyone is interested please check out my profile an if you like what you see/read message me. I will reply back asap. -B!
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Single Top 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada. Joined Gay.com in hopes to find someone I can connect with and start a relationship with. If anyone is interested please check out my profile an if you like what you see/read message me. I will reply back asap. -B!
  • boyganic
    Hey guys... :)
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top Single 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada. On the lookout for any other single males who are also trying to find a partner/relationship. If you are please check out my profile, Take a quick read/look and if you like what you see or have read . Message me and I shall reply asap! Thank you -B ,
  • virginbtm4hung
    any older tops
  • virginbtm4hung
    hi
  • EastYorkBiMarriedGuy
    hi guys
  • BrandonS
    Hey everybody, Top Gay Single 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada. On the lookout for other men who are interested in starting a relationship. If anyone is interested please check out my profile/pics an if you are still interested message me and I shall reply asap. Talk to you soon, -B !
  • Zep69
    hey guys
  • discretbramptn
    Hi Brandon any luck so far? I sure hope so:)

Active members in this topic

LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!