Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

bemyarms's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic

Toronto - Realtimecitywide!

Started by: bemyarms Created:
  • BrandonS
    Single Top 27 Male,Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for any other single bottoms who are also looking to start a monogamous relationship. If my ad appeals to you, please check out my profile/pictures take a quick read and message me if interested. Hope we will talk soon. Hope everyone has a great night,
  • needubad69
    hi
  • BrandonS
    Hey everybody, Top 27 Male Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for anybody else who is looking for a monogamous relationship. If anyone here is interested, Check out/read my profile an if you are interested please message me!
  • biguyinTO
    any s not guy looking for a buddy. total bttm here. Skype me at rick.m62
  • BrandonS
    27 TOP Male, Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for other guys who are also looking to settle down/start a relationship. If anyone is interested please take a read/look at my profile and add me to my skype or even better MSG me here!
  • maximumice1
    Hi guys
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This site USED to be the place to meet other gay friends… But with this terrible change in format, EVERYONE left this site… It's now a DESERTED site… The rooms are EMPTY for many DAYS!!
  • BrandonS
    Hey everybody, I hope all is well.Top 27 M living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for a guy who wishes/wants to settle down an start a relationship. If this maybe you look/read my profile and message me on here if interested. I also have my skype ID on my profile so you can add me there as well for a chat. talk to you soon!
  • rob98
    message me
  • diapered_4_daddy
    Queer sub boi, into diapers, ageplay, regression, humiliation, spanking, bondage, lots more. Looking for Dom guy or Daddy into diaper scenes and ageplay. R/T preferred, but open to whatever.
  • BrandonS
    Hey everybody, Top 27 Male here, Living in Ontario Canada On the lookout for someone else who is also looking to settle down an start a relationship. If that person is you please, check out my profile an message me here or on skype ! looking forward to chatting,
  • Jay_012
    hi
  • bimarriedbot
    Hi boys anyone in Oakville area looking to spend a few erotic hours in a nice hotel with bi married professional man
  • joeyfuzz
    Visiting. 401 and Kennedy
  • discretbramptn
    anyone in around Brampton?
  • discretbramptn
    Happy New Year Brandon:)
  • biguyinTO
    anyone in toronto looking for nasa head? message me on Skype rick.m62
  • BrandonS
    Merry Christmas Eve Everyone! Top 27 year old living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for anyone else interested in a relationship. If you are one of those people, check out my profile and if you like what you see/read message me on here or add me to skype (ID ON PRO). Looking forward to chatting, I Hope everyone has a happy new year as well!
  • Mandoza
    Hey guys, headed to Toronto for boxing day, message me if your interested in getting together ;)
  • discretbramptn
    Merry Christmas Brandon and Happy New Year to you. I you find that guy.
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top 27 Male here, living in Ontario Canada. Joined this websites in hopes that maybe I would find someone who is also looking for a relationship. If anyone is interested an looking for the same please check out my profile take a peak/read and if your still interested please message me. I also have skype so if you are interested an would like to chat there, by all means add my my ID is also on my profile. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This site USED to be the place to meet other gay friends… But with this terrible change in format, EVERYONE left this site… It's now a DESERTED site… The rooms are EMPTY for many DAYS!!
  • nicedude_swont
    Older guy looking for younger guys who want to hang out in London Ontario area...leave a message and I will get back to you
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada. On this website looking for someone else who is looking for the same thing as I, Which is a rarity on here and that is a relationship. If anyone is interested please send me a message/pm. I do have skype but its for serious inquires and people who are looking for the same things as I. So take a read/peak at my profile an message me if interested thanks :)!
  • BrandonS
    If I could find someone that easy, I wouldn't be on here thats for sure,
  • jay-bird
    NE1 4 O/D Sex (18-21 only) ?
  • discretbramptn
    Hey Brandon. I am sure you can find someone pretty easy. Your so hot and cute:). Good luck dude
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top 27 year old, living in Ontario Canada. On the lookout for anyone else who also wants a monogamous relationship. If any of you are interested please take a look at my profile an of course message me. Maybe we can work something out together, thank you ! ps I do have skype its on my profile!
  • BiToronto
    any younger bottom on toronto lkg for a mature top? email me at closeted221@gmail.com
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top 27 year old, living in Ontario Canada. On the lookout for someone who is also wanting a monogamous relationship. If anyone here is interested please check out and profile and message me. I will reply. I do have a skype Id that is on my profile. Chat with you soon.
  • biguyinTO
    looking for a friend in toronto who wants nsa head on a reg basis. My Skype id is rick.m62
  • Friends_or_LTR
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, 27 Top Male here, Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for anyone who wants to start a monogamous relationship. If anyone here is interested please message me and take a look/read at my profile. I do have skype for those interested that to is again on my profile. thank you !
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Just me again, Top 26 Male here, Living in Ontario Canada. Trying to find someone who is also interested in a monogamous long term relationship. If any of you are interested check out my profile and message me. My skype id is on my profile as well.
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top 27 Male, living in Ontario Canada, Trying to find someone else who is also interested in a long term monogamous relationship. If that maybe you. Check out my profile and/or send a message. I do have skype, My id is on my pro. But I will not add you for a jerk off session. Im looking for something serious, thank you!
  • Friends_or_LTR
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, Top 26 Male living in Ontario Canada, Trying to find someone who wants a monogamous long term relationship like myself. If anyone is interested please check out my profile an message me. Yes I have skype, My id is also on my profile . Have a great evening everyone !
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, I hope everyones day is swell, Top 26 Male here living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for someone to start a monogamous long term relationship with. If anyone is interested please take a look/read at my profile an message me, Thank you ! I do have skype, My skype ID is also on my profile!
  • Sir_Lee
    why does nobody show up in the active members in this topic
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, 26 Top Male here, Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for a guy looking for the same thing as I, Which is a long term monogamous relationship. If anyone is interested please check out my profile an message me, I do have skype my ID is on my profile! thanks,
LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!