Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

bemyarms's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic

Toronto - Realtimecitywide!

Started by: bemyarms Created:
  • BrandonS
    Top 27 Gay Male, Living in Ontario Canada, Joined this website in hopes id be able to find a partner/relationship. If anyone here is looking for the same please take a quick read/look at my profile. If you like what you see/read then instant message me and we can go from there. hopefully we chat soon.
  • bramptonbttm
    why would Toronto Pride not want to have Black Lives Matter at Pride? Isn't Pride all about giving voices to people who's voices have been silenced through oppression? How can Toronto Pride promote openness, acceptance, tolerance, etc... if they don't also encourage those who have suffered from societies bigotry, prejudice, and oppression from joining together, what does that say about the Gay community? Love and embracing our diversity is what Pride is all about.
  • DobieDoggy
    For anyone wanting black lives matter to not be the guests of honour at Toronto pride anymore, please feel free to visit, like and share the facebook page for noblminpride https://www.facebook.com/noblminpride
  • DobieDoggy
    Hey all, anyone up and about?
  • BrandonS
    Total Top 27 Years Old, Living in Ontario Canada. Looking for someone to start a meaningful relationship with. If anyone on here is looking for the same check out my profile take a quick read. If you like what you see/read message me an we will go from there.
  • nicedude_swont
    Any younger guys in sw Ontario interested in hanging out with older message me.
  • BrandonS
    Gay 27 M Top, Living in Ontario Canada, Trying my luck at trying to find someone I can settle down with and start a relationship loaded with fun. If anyone is interested, Please check out my profile. If you like what you see/read then instant message me. talk to you soon :P !\
  • SAYS-IT-ALL
    YOUNG LOOKING SWEET LOVING TYPE DAD HERE FOR SONS - CAN BE YOUR STEP DAD FOR FATHERS DAY AND AFTER PVT -FATHERS DAY - AND AFTER - STEP DAD FOR YOU - FOR REA
  • BrandonS
    Gay 27 Male Top, Ontario Canada, On the lookout for other guys who are interested in a relationship. If anyone is looking for the same please checkout/view my profile take a look/read and if you like what you see then message me :)!
  • battyboy
    World Naked Bike Ride ...Saturday @1:00pm - starting at Coronation Park and riding through the streets of dt Toronto .... "Less gas...More ass!!"
  • BrandonS
    Single Top 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, Trying to find someone I can start a relationship with, make passionate love together an have lots of fun. If interested please check out my profile. If you like what you see/read then send a instant message or add my "Skype ID" which is on my profile and we can go from there. Hope we chat soon.
  • battyboy
    Come and ride naked through dt Toronto in the World Naked Bike Ride ..Saturday June 11
  • BrandonS
    Gay Single 27 Top, Living in Ontario, On the lookout for someone I can start a relationship with, If interested please check out and read my profile. If you like what you see/read instant message me or add me to skype *skype ID on profile* and we can go from there,
  • rockowear
    brampton ont canada
  • BrandonS
    Single Gay Top 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, Trying to find someone who also is looking to start a relationship . If anyone is interested please check out my profile, take a quick read/look and if you like what you see, Instant message me here, or add my Skype id which is on my profile.
  • biguyinTO
    anyone in the gta looking for nsa head my Skype id is rick.m62
  • BrandonS
    Top 27 Male , Living in Ontario Canada, On the look out for someone I can start a relationship with. If anyone is interested please send me a instant message or add my skype an we can chat an move from there. But please read/look at my profile first, we may both be looking for different things. But if you like what you see/read you know what to do from there.
  • discretbramptn
    hey are there any hot young dudes/jocks in the Brampton area?
  • seeker2010
    hi everyone, from Kitchener if you are looking for a sub bottom, please give me a view
  • yummy_1987
    Hii everyone
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top 27 Male single, Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for anyone else who is also looking for a relationship. If interested please check out my profile and if you like what you see/read then send me a instant message or add me on skype. Hope we chat soon !
  • ybstr8ca
    Hello Toronto echo chamber :P
  • rockowear
    brampton ont canada
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Single Top 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for some who also maybe interested in a relationship. If that maybe you before messaging me please check out my profile, if you like what you read/see then message me or add my Skype, which is also on my profile. chat soon !
  • rockowear
    brampton ont canada
  • rockowear
    hi i am in brampton
  • discretbramptn
    Toronto is pretty good at accepting gays now and everyone else but that's not to say it can`t get better Slowly will get there. In the end we are all human with feelings and should not matter whom we care or love.
  • BrandonS
    Top Single 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, On the look out for someone who also wants to start a relationship. If anyone here is looking for the same please check out my profile an if you like what you read/see , I welcome your message and will reply asap! or you can add my skype id ! talk to you soon hopefully,
  • BrandonS
    havent even seen pride on tv, I like to respect other peoples beliefs, not everyone is ok with the same views and thats ok, and by shoving it down there throat! kissing men infront of them just makes them upset plus, pride should be a day not just for gay/trans/lesbians but for all minorities we should all celebrate the struggles together, if it where like that THEN id go,
  • discretbramptn
    Hi Brandon, ya I have never been either just watch it on TV. I hope you really find a guy for you.
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top 27 Single, Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for other guys who are also looking to start a relationship. If interested please check out my profile on here, and if I spark your interest message me an we can go from there, !
  • ybstr8ca
    Good Afternoon
  • big8discreet
    5'9 145 8.5 thick cut cock bi discreet
  • big8discreet
    any1?
  • ybstr8ca
    hello
  • iammattman
    Hey!?!
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top 27 Single, Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for other guys who are also looking to start a relationship. If interested please check out my profile on here, and if I spark your interest message me an we can go from there, !
  • BrandonS
    never been to gay pride, nor have I been to the gay club scene in toronto or my city, not my thing
  • Newfster
    Damn.... this place took a turn for the worst...
  • BrandonS
    Gay Top Single 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, Trying to find someone I can make a connection with, and possibly start a relationship with as well. If anyone here is looking for the same thing. Please check out my profile, if you like what you read/see then hit me up in an instant message or add my skype id in my profile. Hope to chat soon.

Active members in this topic

LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!