Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

bemyarms's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic

Toronto - Realtimecitywide!

Started by: bemyarms Created:
  • crops
    Daddy type in Hamilton. Looking for LTR. Teacher, traveller, funny and quiet. Got a thing for desi
  • markto
    looking to travel now..28, 5'8" 140#..brm eyes/blk hr..gym toned..swimmers built..top..let's have fun..msg me
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, Top 26 year old gay male living near Toronto Ontario in Canada. Been trying to find any guys that want the same thing as I, and thats a relationship. So if you are interested please instant message me. So we can chat, I love traveling, Being active amoung other things.
  • BrandonS
    trying to find the real thing
  • BrandonS
    grindr I assume though Im not looking to have a radnom fuck everynight
  • blackdragon85
    I'm also wondering which site did everyone start going to when they left gay.com?
  • blackdragon85
    Hi Brandon, how's it going?
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This site USED to be the prime source to meet other gay new friends and to enjoy friendly chats …. But with this site’s change in format EVERYONE left this site… Now it is an EMPTY and DESERTED site … You will be ALONE in most ALL the EMPTY rooms for many HOURS
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, Brandon here looking for long term relationship. Im 26 years old 6 foot and 160Lbs, living in Ontario Canada, bit north from Toronto. Just trying to find someone I can open up to an share my life with. If your looking for the same thing please message me, Who knows you maybe be the one guy who gets me to delette this account ;)!
  • tostudfinder
    Looking for a Cute Young in Toronto Area ? tostudfinder101@gmail.com
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Brandon here. Single top 26yr old 6 foot 160lb gay male. Im here to hopefully meet some amazing new friends an hopefully find someone I can settle down with. Im currently living in Ontario Canada, a car ride north Toronto. So if your looking for something similar please hit me up in a message/pm ! Hopefully ill be deletting this account sooner then later,
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This site USED to be the prime source to meet other gay new friends and to enjoy friendly chats …. But with this site’s change in format EVERYONE left this site… Now it is an EMPTY and DESERTED site … You will be ALONE in most ALL the EMPTY rooms for many HOURS
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Brandon here. Single top 26yr old 6 foot 160lb gay male. Im here to hopefully meet some amazing new friends an hopefully find someone I can settle down with. Im currently living in Ontario Canada, a car ride north Toronto. So if your looking for something similar please hit me up in a message/pm ! Hopefully ill be deletting this account sooner then later,
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site did everyone go to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here daily, but now its always EMPTY for many DAYS.... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, Brandon here, Top 26 Male 6 foot 165Lbs and yes, single. Have been for a few years now well two. Have been trying to find someone who wants to start a relationship and have a great life together full of adventure,fun,great sex and travel. So if your looking for something similar please, Check my profile out an if you like message me. I really want to find someone an finally delete this account
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    HI WHEN I CLICK FIND GUYS IT SAYS O results guy guys have the same issue ? Pl adivce some time back i can click and get TORONTO there now Chat browse all ok only FIND GUYS is a issue its PAID OR
  • Albert31
    I have not been here in years, this website has really changed, I need an orientation session to navigate my way.
  • Albert31
    happy long weekend all
  • JonathanRoss
    :)
  • HairyCraig35
    you did
  • JonathanRoss
    I came back ;)
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site did everyone go to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here daily, but now its always EMPTY for many DAYS.... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • EastIndianGuy
    hello...i live in Toronto and love to massage...its my hobby......
  • alpha_02
    hello anyone online
  • aljim25
    Hello
  • JonathanRoss
    T.O !!!!!
  • needubad69
    toronto anyone?
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site did everyone go to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here daily, but now its always EMPTY for many DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, Gay 26 year old Top, living in Ontario Canada, near Toronto. Looking for someone to settle down an have a relationship with. Someone to travel/go to concerts/sex/movies/camp/art exhibits/amusment parks. If your looking for the same please check my profile out and then message me! <3
  • Haywire
    Hello anyone home?
  • JonathanRoss
    yup :) happy Friday ;)
  • Haywire
    Hello anyone here?
  • BrandonS
    Gay Top 26 Gay Male living near Toronto, Ontario. Looking for that special one person who wants to settle down an start a long term relationship. Someone who will want to travel,go camping,hiking,art exhibits. So if you are looking for the same thing as I in a relationship. Don't be shy check out my profile an message me.
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site did everyone go to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here daily, but now its always EMPTY for many DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • Friends_or_LTR
    @ Johnathan.... You are right, this room could have only one hundred guys in it at any time. BUT they had 3 extra sub rooms whenever a room exceeded 100 guys in it. The overflow went into the 3 sub rooms.... Usually ALL 3 sub rooms were ALWAYS FULL.... So there USED to be over 300 guys in this room.... (3 x 100) .
  • BrandonS
    Gay Top 26 Gay Male living near Toronto, Ontario. Looking for that special one person who wants to settle down an start a long term relationship. Someone who will want to travel,go camping,hiking,art exhibits. So if you are looking for the same thing as I in a relationship. Don't be shy check out my profile an message me.
  • BrandonS
    Hey Guys, names Brandon, Im 26, Top, Gay male. looking for someone to start a long term relationship with. I live near a few minutes north of Toronto. love going to concerts,camping,hiking among other things. If interested please view my profile an message me,
  • BrandonS
    Hey Guys, Yes Brandon here again, Top 26 Male living in southern Ontario near Toronto. Done with dates, and short relationships. Have been done with them for a while. Just haven't found a guy who wants to settle down as well. Start a life, Travel,Concerts ext. If your looking for this, PLEASE, check my profile out read it an if your interested message me, Thanks and sorry for bothering,
  • JonathanRoss
    oh, friends.. this room only ever could have one hundred people in it at any time. What's a spambot like you doing copy posting your garbage
  • Friends_or_LTR
LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!