Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

bemyarms's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic

Toronto - Realtimecitywide!

Started by: bemyarms Created:
  • BrandonS
    Gay Top 27 Male, Ontario Canada, Looking for the one guy I can start a relationship with "Monogamous". If anyone is interested please check out my profile. If Im online like no send me and instant message, If I am not online send me a email. talk to you soon.
  • hottiejocker24
    HELLO
  • BrandonS
    Single Gay Total Top 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, Joined this website in hopes id be able/lucky to find someone I can make a connection with/make amazing love with and have lots of fun. If you are interested and are looking for the same, check out my profile. If you like what you read/see then shoot me a message and we can start from there.
  • nicedude_swont
    Older looking for younger..message if interested
  • mangensu
    Evening
  • mangensu
    Even
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top 27 Male living in Ontario Canada, Joined this website in hopes that I would meet that one person I can develop a relationship with and connect with. If anyone here is interested and looking for the same, please have a look/read at my profile and if you like what you see/read then message me.
  • nicedude_swont
    Older for a younger guy..Pvt. If interested
  • rockowear
    torato
  • rockowear
    ont
  • rockowear
    hi
  • bramptonbttm
    this room is always empty.. years ago you could never get in and often there were 3 instances of it... sad to think gay.com just became a crap site like so many of the other ones... the gay.com client was awesome
  • Slave4Mastr
    26 year old sub btm slave looking for dom tops/masters in and around buffalo, ny to serve, message me if interested sirs
  • rockowear
    hi
  • BrandonS
    Top 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, Joined this website in hopes I would be able to find that one guy I can make an amazing connection with, Have amazing sex, Lots of fun and more. If anyone is looking for the same, please check out my profile, if you like what you read/see then message me and we can talk from there.
  • BrandonS
    Top 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, Joined this website in hopes I would be able to find that one guy I can make an amazing connection with, Have amazing sex, Lots of fun and more. If anyone is looking for the same, please check out my profile, if you like what you read/see then message me and we can talk from there.
  • rockowear
    hi
  • nicedude_swont
    Looking for younger guys in Ontario that want to hang out with older...send me a message anytime
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top Gay 27 living in Ontario Canada, Joined gay.com in hopes that I could meet that one person I can connect with among other things an eventually start a relationship. If anyone is interested please check out my profile, If you like what you see/read then please instant message me and we can go from there. talk to you soon.
  • ForbinLove
    Looking for for a top..38+
  • rockowear
    toronto
  • rockowear
    hi
  • BrandonS
    Top 27 Gay Male, Living in Ontario Canada, Joined gay.com in hopes to make a connection with someone and start a sex filled,fun,adventurous,monogamous &more relationship. If anyone is looking for similar, Please check out my profile. If you like what you see/read shoot me a message.
  • nicedude_swont
    Older looking for a younger guy to hang out with in Ontario
  • BOGOTA27
    Can yo recomend places to visit. Im in Toronto for tourism , forma colombia thx
  • BOGOTA27
    Hi everybody
  • BrandonS
    Top 27 Gay Single Male, Living in Ontario Canada. Joined this sites in hopes that I would be able to find that one person I can have fun with and settle down with as well. If you are looking for the same please take a qucik read/look at my profile and message me if you like what you see/read.
  • siako
    My name is precious, i saw your profile today and I would like you to write me back to my email address so you know who I am and my pictures you and God bless (precioussiako@gmail.com
  • BrandonS
    Top 27 Gay Male, Living in Ontario Canada, Joined this website in hopes id be able to find a partner/relationship. If anyone here is looking for the same please take a quick read/look at my profile. If you like what you see/read then instant message me and we can go from there. hopefully we chat soon.
  • bramptonbttm
    why would Toronto Pride not want to have Black Lives Matter at Pride? Isn't Pride all about giving voices to people who's voices have been silenced through oppression? How can Toronto Pride promote openness, acceptance, tolerance, etc... if they don't also encourage those who have suffered from societies bigotry, prejudice, and oppression from joining together, what does that say about the Gay community? Love and embracing our diversity is what Pride is all about.
  • DobieDoggy
    For anyone wanting black lives matter to not be the guests of honour at Toronto pride anymore, please feel free to visit, like and share the facebook page for noblminpride https://www.facebook.com/noblminpride
  • DobieDoggy
    Hey all, anyone up and about?
  • BrandonS
    Total Top 27 Years Old, Living in Ontario Canada. Looking for someone to start a meaningful relationship with. If anyone on here is looking for the same check out my profile take a quick read. If you like what you see/read message me an we will go from there.
  • nicedude_swont
    Any younger guys in sw Ontario interested in hanging out with older message me.
  • BrandonS
    Gay 27 M Top, Living in Ontario Canada, Trying my luck at trying to find someone I can settle down with and start a relationship loaded with fun. If anyone is interested, Please check out my profile. If you like what you see/read then instant message me. talk to you soon :P !\
  • SAYS-IT-ALL
    YOUNG LOOKING SWEET LOVING TYPE DAD HERE FOR SONS - CAN BE YOUR STEP DAD FOR FATHERS DAY AND AFTER PVT -FATHERS DAY - AND AFTER - STEP DAD FOR YOU - FOR REA
  • BrandonS
    Gay 27 Male Top, Ontario Canada, On the lookout for other guys who are interested in a relationship. If anyone is looking for the same please checkout/view my profile take a look/read and if you like what you see then message me :)!
  • battyboy
    World Naked Bike Ride ...Saturday @1:00pm - starting at Coronation Park and riding through the streets of dt Toronto .... "Less gas...More ass!!"
  • BrandonS
    Single Top 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, Trying to find someone I can start a relationship with, make passionate love together an have lots of fun. If interested please check out my profile. If you like what you see/read then send a instant message or add my "Skype ID" which is on my profile and we can go from there. Hope we chat soon.
  • battyboy
    Come and ride naked through dt Toronto in the World Naked Bike Ride ..Saturday June 11

Active members in this topic

LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!