Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

bemyarms's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic

Toronto - Realtimecitywide!

Started by: bemyarms Created:
  • BrandonS
    Single Gay Top 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, Trying to find someone who also is looking to start a relationship . If anyone is interested please check out my profile, take a quick read/look and if you like what you see, Instant message me here, or add my Skype id which is on my profile.
  • biguyinTO
    anyone in the gta looking for nsa head my Skype id is rick.m62
  • BrandonS
    Top 27 Male , Living in Ontario Canada, On the look out for someone I can start a relationship with. If anyone is interested please send me a instant message or add my skype an we can chat an move from there. But please read/look at my profile first, we may both be looking for different things. But if you like what you see/read you know what to do from there.
  • discretbramptn
    hey are there any hot young dudes/jocks in the Brampton area?
  • seeker2010
    hi everyone, from Kitchener if you are looking for a sub bottom, please give me a view
  • yummy_1987
    Hii everyone
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top 27 Male single, Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for anyone else who is also looking for a relationship. If interested please check out my profile and if you like what you see/read then send me a instant message or add me on skype. Hope we chat soon !
  • ybstr8ca
    Hello Toronto echo chamber :P
  • rockowear
    brampton ont canada
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Single Top 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for some who also maybe interested in a relationship. If that maybe you before messaging me please check out my profile, if you like what you read/see then message me or add my Skype, which is also on my profile. chat soon !
  • rockowear
    brampton ont canada
  • rockowear
    hi i am in brampton
  • discretbramptn
    Toronto is pretty good at accepting gays now and everyone else but that's not to say it can`t get better Slowly will get there. In the end we are all human with feelings and should not matter whom we care or love.
  • BrandonS
    Top Single 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, On the look out for someone who also wants to start a relationship. If anyone here is looking for the same please check out my profile an if you like what you read/see , I welcome your message and will reply asap! or you can add my skype id ! talk to you soon hopefully,
  • BrandonS
    havent even seen pride on tv, I like to respect other peoples beliefs, not everyone is ok with the same views and thats ok, and by shoving it down there throat! kissing men infront of them just makes them upset plus, pride should be a day not just for gay/trans/lesbians but for all minorities we should all celebrate the struggles together, if it where like that THEN id go,
  • discretbramptn
    Hi Brandon, ya I have never been either just watch it on TV. I hope you really find a guy for you.
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top 27 Single, Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for other guys who are also looking to start a relationship. If interested please check out my profile on here, and if I spark your interest message me an we can go from there, !
  • ybstr8ca
    Good Afternoon
  • big8discreet
    5'9 145 8.5 thick cut cock bi discreet
  • big8discreet
    any1?
  • ybstr8ca
    hello
  • iammattman
    Hey!?!
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top 27 Single, Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for other guys who are also looking to start a relationship. If interested please check out my profile on here, and if I spark your interest message me an we can go from there, !
  • BrandonS
    never been to gay pride, nor have I been to the gay club scene in toronto or my city, not my thing
  • Newfster
    Damn.... this place took a turn for the worst...
  • BrandonS
    Gay Top Single 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, Trying to find someone I can make a connection with, and possibly start a relationship with as well. If anyone here is looking for the same thing. Please check out my profile, if you like what you read/see then hit me up in an instant message or add my skype id in my profile. Hope to chat soon.
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This site USED to be the place to meet other gay friends… But with this terrible change in format, EVERYONE left this site… It's now a DESERTED site… The rooms are EMPTY for many DAYS!!
  • discretbramptn
    Ya gay pride looks to be a lot of fun and HOT guys!!!!!
  • discretbramptn
    Don`t worry Brandon I am sure you will find someone. It will be worth the wait:) you will see. Your too nice to be single forever:)
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This site USED to be the place to meet other gay friends… But with this terrible change in format, EVERYONE left this site… It's now a DESERTED site… The rooms are EMPTY for many DAYS!!
  • BrandonS
    Top Single Gay 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada, On the lookout for someone I can make a connection with, and start a meaningful relationship together. If anyone is interested please check out my profile an if I further interest you, send me an instant message an we can go from there.
  • dazandas
    crossdresser in toronto want to BE fucked asap msg me
  • BrandonS
    Gay Single 27 Top, Living in Ontario Canada. On the lookout for other guys/men who are also looking for a relationship. If interested please check out my profile before messaging. If you like what you read/see please send me a instant message and we can go from there. talk to you soon.
  • BrandonS
    Im sure ill find someone, Id go to pride or gay bars/clubs but there like a meat market. I also feel some events objectify gay men in a certain way so I stay clear. One day ill find someone I hope, but I have this gut feelings, Ill be that type of guy who spread love throughtout my whole life without getting it in return!
  • discretbramptn
    I am so sorry Brandon. You look so hot and sound like a really nice guy. They do not know what they are missing out on!!!
  • BrandonS
    Hey everybody, Top Gay 27 Male, Living in Ontario Canada. On the lookout for other guys who are also looking for a relationship. If you too are looking for the same. Please read/look at my profile and if I still interest you, Then by all means please instant message me. Hope we chat soon!
  • biguyinTO
    anyone in the GTA want nasa head? my Skype id is rick.m62
  • hersh7779
    recently divorced, attractive gent looking for new experiences....from mild to wild.
  • BrandonS
    Single Top Gay 27 Male, Living in Southern Ontario, On the lookout for someone who wants to start a relationship together. If interested please check out my profile, If you like what you see/read then of course instant message me so we can start chatting !
  • BrandonS
    no one wants to settle down an thank you

Active members in this topic

LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!