Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

bemyarms's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic

Toronto - Realtimecitywide!

Started by: bemyarms Created:
  • canadianfitguy38
    In town and checking things out
  • canadianfitguy38
    Hi
  • yorkregion1984
    any straight guys in Toronto area
  • rawbiboi
    Where do u get poppers in toronto
  • Ieatitnow
    lol
  • Ieatitnow
    i dunno how to use this anymore
  • Ieatitnow
    anyone around?
  • BrandonS
    hey guys, Brandon here, top 26 year old male, living in Canada Ontario just outside of Toronto. looking for someone I can chat with and make a meaningful connection with then eventually down the line meet. Looking to finally meet someone who I can have a relationship with. Someone to travel with,cuddle, sex everywhere.,concerts,an so on. The best relationships are the ones that don't feel like relationships. So if your interested check me out on my profile an if you still like what you see please send me a message and ill get back to you asap,
  • ajaxboy
    Anyone from ajax
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, 26 6ft gay top male here, 168LBS, slim an slender, but working out to gain more muscle mass, living in Ontario Canada, near Toronto, looking for a guy to date an start a serious relationship. Getting sick of the dating someone for a few years an it going know where at all. Really want to find someone to settle down, go explore an travel the world and have amazing sex with. If your looking for the same thing I am, Please check out my profile and if you like what you see/read message me. I don't discriminate on age/looks at all, Im not the best looking guy in the world either.
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, 26 6ft gay top male here, 168LBS, slim an slender, but working out to gain more muscle mass, living in Ontario Canada, near Toronto, looking for a guy to date an start a serious relationship. Getting sick of the dating someone for a few years an it going know where at all. Really want to find someone to settle down, go explore an travel the world and have amazing sex with. If your looking for the same thing I am, Please check out my profile and if you like what you see/read message me. I don't discriminate on age/looks at all, Im not the best looking guy in the world either.
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site did everyone go to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here daily, but now its always EMPTY for many DayS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • BrandonS
    So Brandon here, living in Ontario Canada, near Toronto. I am 26 5 foot 168lbs, Top . looking for someone to be in a relationship with. If anyone is interested please check out my profile and message me, <3
  • ajaxboy
    Anyone from ajax
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site did everyone go to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here daily, but now its always EMPTY for WEEKS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • ajaxboy
    Anyone from Ajax...Whitby...Pickering area
  • matue4mature
    poz btm looking for clean shaven mature with long or shoulder lengh hair
  • gainsyd
    anyone in the durham region...ajax pickering...for fun and discreet during th evenings?
  • gainsyd
    hi
  • HairyCraig35
    Someone call the WAHmbulance.
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This room USED to have over 200 guys in here daily, but now its always EMPTY for WEEKS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    9vq33-4837203899@pers.craigslist.org
  • Ready4UNow_69
    Anyone in the Richmond Hill area want to have fun
  • iwantcum1
    hi
  • HairyCraig35
    What you say is true... But you've said it before. You are free to explore other sites you know. They do exist. What's your point exactly?
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This room USED to have over 200 guys in here daily, but now its always EMPTY for WEEKS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This site USED to have over 43,000 guys in here daily.... But now it has only 80 guys on the WHOLE site..... NO one comes to this EMPTY site anymore!
  • davidmuscle
    hi
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, Hope everyone had an amazing christmas, mine was alright. 26 year old gay top guy here, Living in southern Ontario near Toronto Canada. looking for another guy to start a relationship with. Kinda getting sick of dating guys for just a few months or few years. Really wanna find the one. If anyone is interested please check my pictures an about me in my profile, If you like what you see then message me an we can get this started.
  • needubad69
    toronto bttm here
  • HairyCraig35
    Colours, and changing, and a DOT!
  • HairyCraig35
    It sounds as though your eyes are SUPER FANCY!
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, Brandon here, 36 Top 6 foot 175Lbs, living in southern Ontario Canada close to Toronto. Im looking for someone that wants a relationship. Preferable one thats longer then a year. Trying to find someone I can settle down with but not. What I mean is I want to find someone to have a relationship with, But still have fun. Have crazy sex,travel,camp.ski/snowboard/longboard/camping/hiking so much more. So if your interested please message an hit me up! :)!
  • BrandonS
    no its random I've never got them change it action. Some days I wake up there blue others they a mixture of green an blue then other days there green. I also have a reddish brown dot in my right eye.
  • HairyCraig35
    It's amazing that your eyes change from blue to green, Brandon! Do they change at the same time, or one after the other?
  • BrandonS
    Hey Guys, Brandon here, I am a top, 5 foot 11 dirty blonde hair and a mixture of blueish an green eyes. That change from blue to green. I live in Southern Ontario right near Toronto. Since I was 15 I have been looking for someone to start a relationship with. A life long partner. If your on this website looking for the same, please message me. Who knows maybe we might get together an Ill end up deleting this website.
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This site USED to have over 43,000 guys in here daily.... But now it has only 80 guys on the WHOLE site..... NO one comes to this EMPTY site anymore!
  • Friends_or_LTR
    which ones are better than this EMPTY and PERVERTED site?
  • HairyCraig35
    there are other sites
  • Friends_or_LTR
LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!