Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

bemyarms's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic

Toronto - Realtimecitywide!

Started by: bemyarms Created:
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, Top Gay 25 Male here, living in Southern Ontario near Toronto. looking out for someone who may be interested in a long term relationship. If your looking for the same as me please message me, and maybe I can finally find someone so I can leave this website.
  • mrmaster1022
    Hey guys, Tom, 22 Top looking for some muscle to have fun with
  • collegeguyto
    hello? is this active? I'm back after being away for many years
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    Greetings all AFTER A LOVELY WEEKEND RELAX MOOD LOOKING FOR SWEET ROMANTIC SONS TO CHAT LOVE TO LOVE no
  • zdravko
    Anyone here?
  • smoothR
    Hey Ron________ l o n g time no see!
  • Ron___
    Hey!?
  • BrandonS
    Brandon here, Top 25 Male living in Southern Ontario close to the u.s.a boarder. looking for a serious longterm relationship with someone. If you are looking for the same please message me, I do not have a specific type. all I care about is that we have a connection an get along. Oh an have a great an amazing sex life, :))!
  • kinktopcanada
    Anyone have a broken leg or arm?
  • BrandonS
    Hello Guys&Gents, Brandon here, living in Southern Ontario right near Toronto. I'm a top looking for a guy to start a serious long term relationship with. I do NOT have a specific type I'm looking for. I just want someone I can open up to an start a life of fun an adventures with. If you are looking for the same thing please message me back, I don't bite, Unless its playfully sex hahaha, ;)!
  • MILITARYBRAT
    Any BAREBACK TOPS? BAREBACK BOTTOM raised in the military NEEDING a DEEP BAREBACK FUCK! NO faggots! ONLY MEN NEED APPLY....
  • BrandonS
    Top 25 year old gay male, living in southern Ontario Canada. looking around the chat rooms on gay.com for someone who wants to start a relationship. if interested please message me, I reply to everyone<3
  • DanieliToOo81
    Who is up?
  • DanieliToOo81
    Hello
  • BrandonS
    Brandon here, a gay 25 male top,living in southern ontario near toronto ontario. looking for a guy to start a long term relationship, age an looks don't matter, so if you want the same thing as I, message me :)! I don't bite :)!
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    hi Matured young looks - FRIENDY ROMANTIC SEXY FOR similar sons only SEX FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS OR LOVE OPEN. Pvt be real can host and recloate you too. Love adult role play too
  • BrandonS
    Hey 25 Gay Top Male here living in southern Ontario Canada near Toronto. looking to chat with someone who is also looking for a relationship. So if your interested pm me, message me. I don't bite :)!
  • BrandonS
    Brandon here, Top 25 Male living in Ontario Canada, Southern part of Ontario. looking for someone who also wants a long term relationship. I don't care for looks, or age and find that I generally like older guys anyway. The only concern I have is a connection which is easily developed between the two of us; So if your interested do not hesitate,please please message me so we can start something amazing together, thank you !
  • Teddybear807
    East Toronto bi married looking for guy in the GTA 28-55 years of age for casual consenting , see where it goes?
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for WEEKS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • BrandonS
    Hey Everyone, 25 year old gay top male here, living in Ontario Canada, looking to chat and make a few friends if possible on this website and hoping to eventually find someone I can have a long term relationship with. If your looking for the same thing I am, Please check my profile out an message me, I reply back all the time,
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • TakeALLCummers
    Any barebackers? My Tight jock ass needs pounding and filled!
  • smallpouch
    Hello
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    Greetings all YOUNG LOOKING MATURED - FRIENDLY ROMANTIC AND SWEET for a similar SON love to SEX open. pvt Can host relocate
  • byguy66
    anyone here
  • Stillfriskyat40
    hello
  • bramptonfunbi7
    Brampton?
  • aljim25
    Hello everyone newly here in ontario looking a lot of friends. ..
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    GREETINGS ALL After my Birthday Yesterday now relax mood Young looks matured for LOVING FRIENDLY SWEET HOT SONS like me. Open from SEX TO LOVE pvt for more. Can host relocate both later.
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site did everyone go to ?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • BrandonS
    top 25 yearold gay male here looking for friends an possibly someone more then a friend. If anyone is looking for the same please message me,
  • gemini0238
    so true
  • Friends_or_LTR
    his room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • James0991
    Hey guys, looking to make a few bucks online here. Just moved back to toronto an need some help. If your willing and want to help me out, I;ll do anything in return of course. Just message me.
  • hottubb
    finally! hey men!
  • Friends_or_LTR
  • BrandonS
    25 yearold gay male here, living in ontario canada. looking for friends an maybe someone more if I find them. If interested just please shoot a message an ill get back to you!
  • James0991
    hey everyone, looking for guys who get turned on when they give away money. if your one of these guys please message me <3. I do have a picture but not posting it so if you would like to see it just send a message an ask.
LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!