Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

bemyarms's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic

Toronto - Realtimecitywide!

Started by: bemyarms Created:
  • BrandonS
    Hey Guys, names Brandon, Im 26, Top, Gay male. looking for someone to start a long term relationship with. I live near a few minutes north of Toronto. love going to concerts,camping,hiking among other things. If interested please view my profile an message me,
  • BrandonS
    Hey Guys, Yes Brandon here again, Top 26 Male living in southern Ontario near Toronto. Done with dates, and short relationships. Have been done with them for a while. Just haven't found a guy who wants to settle down as well. Start a life, Travel,Concerts ext. If your looking for this, PLEASE, check my profile out read it an if your interested message me, Thanks and sorry for bothering,
  • JonathanRoss
    oh, friends.. this room only ever could have one hundred people in it at any time. What's a spambot like you doing copy posting your garbage
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site did everyone go to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here daily, but now its always EMPTY for many DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, Top 26 Male here, living in Ontario Canada, an hour from Toronto. looking for a long term relationship. Nothing quick or easy. Just want to find someone to settle down with. Travel, Camp, Hit concerts together, Movies, and so fourth. If anyone is looking for the same thing, check my profile out an if you like what you read/see message me, see yeah !
  • HairyCraig35
    I'm up for the name change
  • JonathanRoss
    then we would have to call you 'hairy nibbles' ;)
  • HairyCraig35
    I wanna be the nibble..
  • JonathanRoss
    hey hey.. how goes :)
  • bgeeuu
    Hi Jonathan
  • JonathanRoss
    I'll bring the nibblys :)
  • HairyCraig35
    more for me then
  • JonathanRoss
    I find red wine gives me a headache ;)
  • HairyCraig35
    Red for me :o)
  • JonathanRoss
    a glass of pinot grigio sounds fine ;)
  • HairyCraig35
    What I wouldn't give for a glass of wine :)
  • JonathanRoss
    what I wouldn't give for a refresh button
  • Devz1985
    Chat still in BETA, and the usual people still spamming up a dead system, jeeze use grindr or something
  • JonathanRoss
    sending out a warm hello :)
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site did everyone go to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here daily, but now its always EMPTY for many DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • eurobottle
    Hi Everyone :)
  • bimaleto
    bi discreet vers/bottom looking for a top/ver bud, preferably in the same situation. Married okay, but single bi is better. You know, the kind of wingmen that will suck each other off (or fuck) if we don't score with girls at the bars.
  • Friends_or_LTR
  • JayTO
    Good morning everyone!
  • canadianfitguy38
    In town and checking things out
  • canadianfitguy38
    Hi
  • yorkregion1984
    any straight guys in Toronto area
  • rawbiboi
    Where do u get poppers in toronto
  • Ieatitnow
    lol
  • Ieatitnow
    i dunno how to use this anymore
  • Ieatitnow
    anyone around?
  • BrandonS
    hey guys, Brandon here, top 26 year old male, living in Canada Ontario just outside of Toronto. looking for someone I can chat with and make a meaningful connection with then eventually down the line meet. Looking to finally meet someone who I can have a relationship with. Someone to travel with,cuddle, sex everywhere.,concerts,an so on. The best relationships are the ones that don't feel like relationships. So if your interested check me out on my profile an if you still like what you see please send me a message and ill get back to you asap,
  • ajaxboy
    Anyone from ajax
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, 26 6ft gay top male here, 168LBS, slim an slender, but working out to gain more muscle mass, living in Ontario Canada, near Toronto, looking for a guy to date an start a serious relationship. Getting sick of the dating someone for a few years an it going know where at all. Really want to find someone to settle down, go explore an travel the world and have amazing sex with. If your looking for the same thing I am, Please check out my profile and if you like what you see/read message me. I don't discriminate on age/looks at all, Im not the best looking guy in the world either.
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, 26 6ft gay top male here, 168LBS, slim an slender, but working out to gain more muscle mass, living in Ontario Canada, near Toronto, looking for a guy to date an start a serious relationship. Getting sick of the dating someone for a few years an it going know where at all. Really want to find someone to settle down, go explore an travel the world and have amazing sex with. If your looking for the same thing I am, Please check out my profile and if you like what you see/read message me. I don't discriminate on age/looks at all, Im not the best looking guy in the world either.
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site did everyone go to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here daily, but now its always EMPTY for many DayS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • BrandonS
    So Brandon here, living in Ontario Canada, near Toronto. I am 26 5 foot 168lbs, Top . looking for someone to be in a relationship with. If anyone is interested please check out my profile and message me, <3
  • ajaxboy
    Anyone from ajax
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site did everyone go to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here daily, but now its always EMPTY for WEEKS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • ajaxboy
    Anyone from Ajax...Whitby...Pickering area
LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!