Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

bemyarms's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic

Toronto - Realtimecitywide!

Started by: bemyarms Created:
  • lukehard
    hey,5'9 145 8 /12 inch thickc ut cock bi white discreet
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, 25 year old single gay guy here. Bored as hell looking to chat. Im also looking for guys that live in the Ontario area Canada Ontario ready to settle down and want a relationship. So if your either of these two please message me :)!
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site has everyone gone to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... No one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • BrandonS
    Hey 25yrold gay guy here, living in Ontario, bored as hell cannot sleep, if anyone wants to chat hit me up ! :)
  • Love2meat
    hello from london ontario!
  • BrandonS
    25 yrold gay male here, living in Ontario Canada. looking to see if any guys out their maybe wanna start a relationship. So if your interested in traveling, having a shitload of fun. Message me please :) !
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    Greetings HOT SEXY ROMANTIC YOUNG LOOKING MATURED for similar SONS only - SEX TO LOVE open. Adult role play expert. Can host when you travel and relocation open too. Pvt be real kisse
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site has everyone gone to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... No one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    Name Ignatius or Dad email excluse@rogers.com skype tyrrel.ignatius 4 minutes ago stay in touch kisses text 437 345 0688 kisses 4 minutes ago come to Toronto when u can 4 minutes ago LOVE-TO-MEET w.pinkdigest.com w.youthdigest.com my own check enjoy promote thanks i do many other as business consultant
  • bobo88
    Not since they changed to this weird ass Web site it's terrible
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... No one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site has everyone gone to?...... This room is always empty..... No one comes to this EMPTY site anymore!
  • BrandonS
    Hey fellow gentlemen, 25yearold guy here,Living in Ontario Canada. looking for someone to be buds with an start a longterm relationship with. If interested please hit me up an message me :) ! :D
  • auraseer
    Guy from Hamilton looking to hang out, fool around, and date (though not in that order).
  • BrandonS
    Hey Gay 25 Male here, living in Barrie Ontario, looking to chat and maybe find someone I can meet up with an start a relationship with. If interested check my profile out an hit me up! wont hurt yeah :P
  • Whitbybiguy
    Sure is quiet in here
  • Whitbybiguy
    Hi guys just east of Toronto her
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    LOVE TO MAKE CONNECTIONS FROM AROUND THE WORLD - then open SEX TO LOVE ( Sons only for real ) and for FRIENDS OR BUSINESS ( open to all ) pvt for more be real nice and sweet like me
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys Gay 25 Male here living in Ontario,Barrie, looking for a possible boyfriend. Yes I know, I most likely will not find anyone here but who knows. If anyone is interested please message me, Just added two new photos as well!
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    LOVE TO MAKE CONNECTIONS FROM AROUND THE WORLD - then open SEX TO LOVE ( Sons only for real ) and for FRIENDS OR BUSINESS ( open to all ) pvt for more be real nice and sweet like me
  • champwithin
  • oscarhav
    very discreete, i'm a bottom guy looking for tonight, my place, love to get drilled
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This room USED to have over 200 guys in here DAILY,... But now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... No one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    LOOKING TO MAKE CONNECTIONS - Sex to Love SONS ONLY other Frriends to business open to all. Must be real and serious like me. chee
  • Braydox
    really
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This room USED to have over 200 guys in here DAILY,... But now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... No one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • uborne
    good moring guys
  • BrandonS
    Hey an yes I know this is a long shot. 25 year old male here. whos looking for someone who maybe wants to meet up. be friends an see where it go's. Im looking for long term anyways. If interested please hit me up Im in Barrie Ontario Canada. NOT INTO THIS ONE NIGHT STAND PERVERTETED SHIT
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    hi 4 minutes ago u here now or 3 minutes ago love you smooth body 3 minutes ago LOVE-TO-MEET Toronto young looking matured love young bi married both ok or gay 3 minutes ago LOVE-TO-MEET excluse@rogers.com email i got skype too kisses text 437 345 0688 feel free 3 minutes ago kisses 3 minutes ago come here when u can pl enjoy with me 2 minutes ago LOVE-TO-MEET hi u online do u have skype u gay or bi
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys, 25 male here Ontario Canada looking for someone to have serious relationship with. If interested please message me and check my profile out :)! thanks mates,
  • dt-tor-now
    anyone else online
  • dt-tor-now
    hello dt toronto here
  • Prowler35
    hi citywide
  • farmer6969
    i agee, this thing fuckin sucks
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... No one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • rickyc2000
    not a lot of people
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    Greetings SONS hello - Young looking sexy smart loving friendly DAD for similar SONS ONLY - Sex to Love open for real. Lets Chat connect Stay in touch meet - Love role play more. Relocation open
  • Friends_or_LTR
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    Greetings all. Young looks matured Dad for SONS ONLY Sex to Love open. Lets chat connect stay in touch meet . Role play expert. kisses
  • Friends_or_LTR
LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!