Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

bemyarms's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic

Toronto - Realtimecitywide!

Started by: bemyarms Created:
  • aljim25
    Hello everyone newly here in ontario looking a lot of friends. ..
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    GREETINGS ALL After my Birthday Yesterday now relax mood Young looks matured for LOVING FRIENDLY SWEET HOT SONS like me. Open from SEX TO LOVE pvt for more. Can host relocate both later.
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site did everyone go to ?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • BrandonS
    top 25 yearold gay male here looking for friends an possibly someone more then a friend. If anyone is looking for the same please message me,
  • gemini0238
    so true
  • Friends_or_LTR
    his room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • James0991
    Hey guys, looking to make a few bucks online here. Just moved back to toronto an need some help. If your willing and want to help me out, I;ll do anything in return of course. Just message me.
  • hottubb
    finally! hey men!
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • BrandonS
    25 yearold gay male here, living in ontario canada. looking for friends an maybe someone more if I find them. If interested just please shoot a message an ill get back to you!
  • James0991
    hey everyone, looking for guys who get turned on when they give away money. if your one of these guys please message me <3. I do have a picture but not posting it so if you would like to see it just send a message an ask.
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, 25 yearold male here, living in Ontario Canada. I have never been in love an would love to find someone that would be that one person I can fall for. But i am not just looking for love but also some friends, So if your living in my area or just want to be friends an chat please send me a message an ill reply back <33
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • maseb35
    this room died lol
  • oscarhav
    tight asshole for hung top or straight, north etobicoke
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site has everyone gone to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    Looking for HOT SEXY ROMANTIC SONS LIKE ME - SEX TO LOVE OPEN FOR REAL. Can host when u travel and open to relocate you too.
  • Petey69
    pvt welcum
  • Friends_or_LTR
    o which site has everyone gone to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, 25 yearold gay male here living in Ontario Canada. A few minuted north of Toronto. Im looking for a guy I can start a serious relationship with. Someone I can get along with an travel/playpranks/ ext with. So if your interested please message me an Ill reply back :).
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site has everyone gone to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    ANY HOT SEXY SONS WITH A HEART BRAINS AND DICK PVT for more
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    ANY HOT SEXY SONS WITH A HEART BRAINS AND DICK PVT for more
  • BrandonS
    Hey Everyone, 25 year old gay single male living in Ontario, looking to find someone special to be in a relationship with. Someone I can get along with an do alot of fun stuff with. I also love to scare play pranks as well. So if your interested please message me :). Dont be scared I dont bite, HARD ... :P
  • Friends_or_LTR
  • wintertim
    Dl firefighter seeking a well hung dude or hung Italian stallion that is real hung and that is atop
  • hardfrenchboy
    rent me
  • Friends_or_LTR
    As usual, this room is always EMPTY..... Very frustrating..... NO one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • Friends_or_LTR
    Hi
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys 25 yearold gay male here, living in ontario canada. looking for a guy to start a long term relationship with. Do some traveling,camping,snowboarding, the fun stuff. If interested please send me a message. even if your bored an just wanna chat :)
  • Friends_or_LTR
  • hotsox4u
    starting a trend.lol
  • hotsox4u
    I'm here
  • hotsox4u
    Hi
  • Friends_or_LTR
    As usual, this room is always EMPTY..... Very frustrating..... NO one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • Friends_or_LTR
    Hi
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    Greetings - Young looking Matured for sane romantic loving friendly SONS LIKE ME. pvt for more . Sex to LOVE open. Can host and relocation open too. Can guide you on business/career/education all
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site has everyone gone to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... No one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    Young looking hot sexy friendly romantic Matured for similar SONS for real -SEX TO LOVE OPEN. Love adult role play much more .kisses
  • StarAngelo
    then i said ahuh
LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!