Welcome to Gay.com

World's Largest Gay Community. Millions of Gay Men Online!

bemyarms's Topic Report Topic

You must be logged in to post to this topic

Toronto - Realtimecitywide!

Started by: bemyarms Created:
  • Friends_or_LTR
    This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • maseb35
    this room died lol
  • oscarhav
    tight asshole for hung top or straight, north etobicoke
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site has everyone gone to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    Looking for HOT SEXY ROMANTIC SONS LIKE ME - SEX TO LOVE OPEN FOR REAL. Can host when u travel and open to relocate you too.
  • Petey69
    pvt welcum
  • Friends_or_LTR
    o which site has everyone gone to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, 25 yearold gay male here living in Ontario Canada. A few minuted north of Toronto. Im looking for a guy I can start a serious relationship with. Someone I can get along with an travel/playpranks/ ext with. So if your interested please message me an Ill reply back :).
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site has everyone gone to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... It seems that no one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    ANY HOT SEXY SONS WITH A HEART BRAINS AND DICK PVT for more
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    ANY HOT SEXY SONS WITH A HEART BRAINS AND DICK PVT for more
  • BrandonS
    Hey Everyone, 25 year old gay single male living in Ontario, looking to find someone special to be in a relationship with. Someone I can get along with an do alot of fun stuff with. I also love to scare play pranks as well. So if your interested please message me :). Dont be scared I dont bite, HARD ... :P
  • Friends_or_LTR
  • wintertim
    Dl firefighter seeking a well hung dude or hung Italian stallion that is real hung and that is atop
  • hardfrenchboy
    rent me
  • Friends_or_LTR
    As usual, this room is always EMPTY..... Very frustrating..... NO one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • Friends_or_LTR
    Hi
  • BrandonS
    Hey guys 25 yearold gay male here, living in ontario canada. looking for a guy to start a long term relationship with. Do some traveling,camping,snowboarding, the fun stuff. If interested please send me a message. even if your bored an just wanna chat :)
  • Friends_or_LTR
  • hotsox4u
    starting a trend.lol
  • hotsox4u
    I'm here
  • hotsox4u
    Hi
  • Friends_or_LTR
    As usual, this room is always EMPTY..... Very frustrating..... NO one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • Friends_or_LTR
    Hi
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    Greetings - Young looking Matured for sane romantic loving friendly SONS LIKE ME. pvt for more . Sex to LOVE open. Can host and relocation open too. Can guide you on business/career/education all
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site has everyone gone to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... No one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • LOVE-TO-MEET
    Young looking hot sexy friendly romantic Matured for similar SONS for real -SEX TO LOVE OPEN. Love adult role play much more .kisses
  • StarAngelo
    then i said ahuh
  • Friends_or_LTR
    To which site has everyone gone to?.... This room USED to have over 200 guys in here, but now its always EMPTY for DAYS...... No one comes to this EMPTY site anymore !
  • BrandonS
    25 year old gay male here, looking for someone to start a long term relationship with. living in Canada Ontario. so if any guys out their living close or planning on visiting down here please message me. You can also message me if you just bored as hell. Cause I am as well!
  • ryan_37
    is there anywhere else to chat. This used to be great and now it sucks
  • niagara-nugget
    good question - where is everybody?
  • Friends_or_LTR
  • BrandonS
    25 Yearold single gay guy here, masculine, living in Ontario Canada. looking for two things one someone to chat with cause Im very bored but Im also looking for guys who are looking for a longterm relationship. If interested please message me :)!
  • Friends_or_LTR
  • Friends_or_LTR
    Hi
  • iwantcum1
    Any guys up for fun, pefer older mens, discreet, clean, has place and car. Please txt me @ 416 662 9052. Thank u
  • iwantcum1
    Iam 32 bi male in Ontario, any guys wants a bj?
  • lukehard
    hey,5'9 145 8 /12 inch thickc ut cock bi white discreet
  • BrandonS
    Hey everyone, 25 year old single gay guy here. Bored as hell looking to chat. Im also looking for guys that live in the Ontario area Canada Ontario ready to settle down and want a relationship. So if your either of these two please message me :)!
LoadingLoading More Guys...

Register for gay.com

Already a gay.com member? Sign in here

• Better Profiles
  • Send Photos
  • Quickview
  • Communities
  • Status Updates
  • and more!
...and more!

Upgrade to a premium gay.com account

This feature requires you to be a Premium Member!

Become a gay.com premium member now and
upgrade your account with the following features:

• Access premium search features
  • Browse profiles anonymously
  • No ads!
  • Add additional photo albums
  • See who gave you "Thumbs Up"
  • and more!
Become a
premium
member now!